(𝟯𝟯) 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘?

"ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗲 ❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗲
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 things had changed. Everything was normal. The lab was shut down and Hopper was adopting Eleven. They had gotten a new cat. The snowball was happening tonight and Eileen Henderson was a nervous wreck.

Her nails were painted a pretty light pink (thanks to Nancy who painted them like she promised). She had a little bit of mascara on, her hair was wavy.

She had a pretty red and black plaid skirt with a black long sleeve top. The skirt ended right above her knees.

Phoebe finished up the last crimp in her hair as Dustin panicked around the living room.

"Son of a bitch! Son of a bitch!" They heard Dustin yell.

Phoebe set the crimper down. "Finished. Let's add some lipgloss." Phoebe said grabbing the gloss.

"No. I don't like lipgloss." Eileen said putting it down.

"You don't?"

"No it feels weird on my lips."

Phoebe nodded understanding.

"You sure you don't want lipgloss for Steve?" Baby asked with a smirk. "He's gonna end up kissing you."

"No he's not." Phoebe shook her head no.

"You guys are going on a date. Who doesn't kiss on a date?" Eileen asked.

"It's not a date we're going out as friends." The older girl clarified.

"Friends my ass." Baby shrugged as both girls looked at themself in the mirror.

"We're two Henderson girls slowly falling for a Harrington." Phoebe said.

Eileen looked down. "What is wrong with us."

"Everything."

The two girls laughed as Baby fiddled with her necklace.

"Don't be nervous Eileen. Jack is going to ask you to dance. I know it." Phoebe said stopping the girl from being nervous.

"I don't know..." She trailed off. "What if he asks Max to dance." Baby said. "And wouldn't he of asked me to go with him?"

"He's not going to ask Max to dance. He held your hand for crying out loud." Phoebe said.