3-hate

A week later ...

Nandini tried hard to forget the incident which she had with Manik. She cried every night by remembering him.

One fine night...

"Nandini , come out. We will have dinner. We have a special guest!" Her dad yelled with a smile.

Nandini came out to see who it was. Her jaws dropped by seeing the devil... Stood in front of her.

"He is Manik, the one who saved your brother from kidnappers..." Nandini 's dad said.

What! He saved. She was still in shock.

Flashback...

As he kidnaped her brother with a blindfold. He created a scene as he saved him. In this week, he created a friendly relationship with her brother and came close to her dad. Now he came to her home as well.

"Hi, Nandini ..." Manik wished with a smirk...

"Hi!" She shivered in fear.

Nandini 's mom served dinner. They got seated in the living room for dessert.

"I will get mom, you sit!" Nandini made an excuse to go away from him.

She left towards the kitchen. After some time, Manik made an excuse of phone call and secretly left inside the kitchen from the back door. He hugged her from the back...

Nandini gasped in shock...

"Leave me!" she yelled.

He moved his hands towards her waistband. He held it tight like he was gonna rip it off.

She got numb at his action.

"Good girl. Be quiet! If you make any noise, I will end up with something..." he whispered in his lusty grin.

Tears rolled down in fear...

"Why are you crying now? Did I at least touch you? Why the hell are you crying...?" he scowled while pulling her towards him.

To which she hasn't replied.

"Will you reply to me, or do you want to get punished!" he smirked.

She remembered his way of punishment. She cried more. She pushed him back with force.

"You're so bad!" she sobbed, which increased his anger. He grabbed her tee and started kissing her hard. She tried to push him, but it's hard to do. His hands started traveling down, pressed her butt while biting her lower lip.

"Nandini !" A familiar voice yelled in shock.

Nandini gave him a tight slap in fear and tension, which made him fall apart but still standing in his place. Nandini 's mom rushed inside after hearing the slap.

Manik was about to drag her, but he has seen her mom and got quiet.

"What is going on? Manik why are you in the kitchen?" she asked in confusion.

"Nothing, aunty, I just came to help her. NO, I want to say something, aunty" he whispered.

Nandini got shocked... Is he saying everything?

"What do you want to say?" She asked.

"I will say it in front of everyone... Nandini , you too come out." He chuckled.

All got settled in the living room. Manik stood in front of everyone, and Nandini was standing facing him.

"Uncle actually, my name is Manik Scott, legal heir, and head of Scott's group. (all are shocked by knowing this truth) I saw your daughter two weeks ago while passing on the road. She slapped me for rash driving." Everyone glared at her in shock. She gulped down in fear.

"I like her guts, her attitude, and her beauty, everything. I approached her to confess, but she told me that you both can decide her life. While trying this, I found Nick and saved him. It's like normal help with zero profit. If you are all OK, I want to marry Nandini ," he confessed.

All got shocked by this sudden confession. Tears rolled down her eyes... Now, he is trying to rule her complete life.

"They felt happy. Because they don't know Manik's true color, but Nandini knows it well."

"What about your parents?" Her dad asked.

"They left me long ago, I was living alone. I promise I will give her the best life. No need to doubt me. I saw no girl as I do with her."

"She is my desire."

"No!" Nandini yelled with anger. Everyone stared at Nandini .

"Uncle, she is confused about something. If you spare us five mins, I will tell her everything in clear." He assured her.

Manik pulled her into a room beside her.

"You will do this marriage and its final!" he scowled while throwing her on the bed.

"No, I don't want to marry such a cheap man." she scowled in disgust. He got angry, but he controlled.

"Now, I have a lifetime to punish you. You dared to slap me twice and talking bad about me you will regret!" he warned. She pushed him away from her.

"OK, you had a romantic movie watch it once," he smirked while bouncing his phone.

She played that video. Tears rolled down her eyes in shock.

"It's you and me and you're wearing my shirt. What if I show this to your dad! ′ He smirked.

"Show him, I can answer him, and he trusts me beyond anything," she replied with confidence.

"I know you will say this, but what if I upload on social media? Can your dad answer the whole society that his daughter is kissing and making out with strangers?" he smirked.

"How can you do this with me? What the sin I did? For what you're destroying my life? Why you want to hurt me like this?" she pleaded in tears while grabbing his collar.

"Cool baby, I just want you! If you accept this, you can get my status, my money, my name, and everything you want. Your family will be happy and safe. The thing you should do is pleasing me always. If you say 'No', I will kill your family and create that as suicide. Later, I will kidnap you and you will be in my house as' my slave'. You have one minute's time to decide and come out. I'm ok with your yes or no, because whatever you decide, I will get what I want!" He muttered in a dangerous tone before leaving the room.

Nandini collapsed on the floor sobbing helplessly while hugging her knees.