10

10- Unpredictable

After a shower, Manik came back in his jeans shirtless. He found his shirt and blazer on his bed. He got ready and saw Nandini who was sitting on the couch silently. He sat beside her and pulled her into his lap. She stopped resisting because it was no use.

"Why did you leave me? Is it right to leave your newly wedded husband on the bed so morning," he whispered in a husky tone, kissing her nape.

"I left to get coffee," she whispered, holding back her fear pouring out in tears. His eyes found the coffee cup on the table.

Nandini pov,

I never saw such an insecure person. He never leaves a chance to hurt me or scare me. I just left to get him coffee and arrange breakfast, but he showed his dirty side again.

"Never leave bed before I wake up. It's a last warning, remember, orelse I will cuff you to my bed," he said in a dangerous tone. I know it's better not to utter a word. I gulped on the stone formed in my throat. He kissed my forehead.

"I'm being so bad, and I know it, but I have my issues. Never think to backstab me. You will see actual hell, and what you saw is just a sample. You had a punishment room in my mansion. If you cross my lines, I will punish you so badly, I will beat you so badly and f**k you out so hard." he whispered in a dangerous tone. I clutched my dress tight in tears. He leaned down, pulling my back of my head and kissed my teary eyes.

"Why are you getting tears? I know you don't like being punished, so you will not do so. Be a good wife," he whispered in my ears while tapping my cheek. I'm just hating these moments in life. He kissed my lips and left me.

"I will see you at night! Do anything in my mansion, but don't go out without me or my permission," he ordered, What is here to do...? He just killed my peace. I nodded in tears as he left silently.

Night,

I was lying on the bed while crying vigorously, it was so dark. I heard his footsteps in my room. The door was open; he entered my room. Oops! His room. I heard the shower sound, felt like seconds after he got changed and lied beside me while holding my waist, he turned me towards him. He looked at me with narrow eyes.

"Why are you crying so badly!! I have done nothing yet today," he asked in anger. It's me who should be angry. Who should tell or complain, but he always does it!!

"I hate you so much!! You ruined my every dream, I trusted you, I felt you will understand my feelings, but I'm just a thing in your life. Just a thing!! My feelings don't have any value. You just lust me. Just lust nothing matters to you than your lust", I shattered in tears. That was my wrong slip again. He got angry. He sealed my lips with his while showing his possession. I gasped for breath. He unzipped my dress and hovered over me. I gasped for breath. He removed my top and skirt and left me in just lingering. He kills my soul again and again like last night, but to my shock, he lied beside me silently. I starred him in tears yet with a confused expression.

"I will not force you, I just want to feel you. See, Nandini , try to accept and cooperate. Why you're making me angry always? Whether you like it or not, you should be with me the rest of your life, so better accept the fact that I'm your husband. Try to be comfortable in this thing. It's a wife's duty to satisfy her husband's desires. In the same way, I will give all rights to you as a wife. Don't get scared of me because I will not hurt you until you be good. Now, you can sleep, think about this thoroughly, and say your decision by morning. If you accept me like a husband, you will be the princess in my palace, or else the same pain will repeat." He said leaving me aside.

"I don't know what to do! I don't have any option. I should try to adjust. But how?" I slept crying about my fate, covering myself.

Author pov,