17

17- DOMINATING DEVIL

{mature content ahead}

"Come to the bedroom in 15 minutes. Fast if you're late by the 16th minute! I will punish you in your living room only" he warned in a dangerous tone. She shivered at his words and nodded obediently.

She shivered by his words and nodded obediently. She completed her work and made an excuse from all and ran to her room where Manik was sitting shirtless on the bed.

She breathed hard as she came running.

"Lock the door!" he said in a husky tone.

She took baby steps and locked the door and stood in front of him.

"Strip!" he said in an indifferent tone.

She was shocked by hearing his words. It's First time after marriage he was behaving so dominantly.

"Will you strip, or shall I tear them off!" he scowled in a dangerous tone. She gulped lumps in nervousness as she held her crop top with her shivering hands.

"Stop ... I want you to start from the last step," he whispered with a smirk.

"m. means?" She asked innocently.

"Start from your pa***e" he whispered in a husky tone. She stepped back, a little embarrassed. She removed it and placed it on the table.

"Give me that!" he asked with a smirk.

She blushed hard as she took little steps and passed it; He placed it on his bed and he pulled her up on his lap.

She was sitting side on his lap.

"Did I give you this, but why you're wearing it?" he questioned while caressing her thighs.

"Ummm, I thought you forgot." she choked innocently.

"So smart Mrs. Scott!" he complimented. She blushed by hearing her name.

"I don't like you to think beyond me, so I should punish you!" he said in a dangerous tone.

"What! no please!!" she pleaded.

"No! Tonight, I will do everything and you shouldn't touch me. That was your punishment!" by saying this he unclipped her b*r and removed it forcibly. He tied her hands with it and pushed her on the bed.

Before she could realize it, he unpinned her skirt and moved her crop top while blindfolding her eyes with the same top.

"Manik, it's tight!! Please loosen my hands!" she pleaded.

"shuu! Your parents may listen, stay silent!" He whispered while claiming her lips. He kissed her furiously by pouring out his all desires yet passionately. He kissed her furiously by pouring out his all desires yet passionately. His hands started caressing her every inch. She moaned in his mouth by feeling him on her sensitive spots. Soon he got undressed and entered her without a warning. She screamed in pain. He sealed her lips to suppress her screams and continued to pound into her.

Tears made their way into pain.

She is feeling so much pain today because he was rough. He is not showing his care and love like before. After an hour, he came out of her and collapsed beside her after removing her top which had covered her face. She took a deep breath after almost 2 hours of pain. Suddenly, he saw her face, which is filled with tears.

"What happened? Why are you crying baby?" he asked in concern. She hugged him in tears and cried out.

"Nandini Nandini ! Are you fine?" he asked while patting her back.

After some time, she has broken the hug and wiped her tears.

"Tell me baby, why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" he asked in guilt.

"No, it's new. You never made love like this, it's so painful. I'm sorry, I will never disobey you!" she whispered in tears.

"I'm sorry baby, why can't you tell me in between, I used to stop that second only," he said while caressing her cheeks.

"I don't know how to say you're not in the sense to listen to me," she mumbled in tears. He hugged her.

"I'm sorry, I will be soft, don't cry!" he said in guilt. She got melted in his arms and dozed off.

Morning

Manik's sleep got disturbed by the sound of birds beside the room window. He had seen Nandini who was cuddling more on to his chest. He got a smile by seeing her sleeping. He placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning hubby!" Nandini whispered in a sleepy tone.

"Good morning, my sexy wife!!" he chuckled while pecking her lips.

She opened her eyes just to witness her Romantic husband, who was staring at her with a lovely smile. She tried to flip towards him but due to last night's incident, she gasped in pain.

Manik noticed it.

"Is it paining more!!" he asked in consent, yet in guilt she felt bad.

"No, I'm fine!" he tried to manage.

"Shall we try once more then!" he chuckled while removing her quilt.

"No please Manik, please not now, please," she pleaded.

"Why, baby?" he asked with a wink.

"I can't handle it, I need to rest. Please night you can, but not now," she said cutely.

"I was just kidding, I will do nothing, don't worry!" he said with a smile. He gently kissed her lips.

"Just relax and feel the pleasure. I will not hurt you. It will heal your pain baby," he said in a soft tone while kissing her neck.

He started placing wet kisses all over her neck while travelling down her cleavage. He smoothed her ever red mark, which he gifted her last night.

"Ma... Manik ll..." She moaned in pleasure. He moved some more down her belly bottom kissing her navel and moved down she pulled him up towards her and kissed him tightly. He was shocked at first, later he responded with a burning desire.

He was pressing and rubbing her every inch whereas she was lost in pleasure. They lost control while flying on clouds. Soon they got to a sudden halt with a knock followed by a voice.

"Nandini !" her mom called out.

Nandini came back to reality after hearing her mom's voice. She realized a fact that she is in her home. She turned red by this all.

"Who the hell!!" Manik yelled in frustration.

She closed his mouth with her palm.

"It's mom!" she whispered in his ears.

She was on top of him by now.

"Yah mom!" she replied still sitting on him.

"Breakfast is ready, both of you come down," she said.

"Ok, we will be there in 10 minutes," she replied.

In between, Manik bitted her neck a little.

"Ah" she screamed in pain, which grabbed her mom's attention.

"Nandini , what happened, are you alright?" her mom shouted in worry. He was sucking her blood.

Nothing, I'm fine." she answered, holding her moan. She pinched his waist and got up from him.

"I should get ready, I thought you had your office today," she reminded him.

"Umm, just a few more minutes please," he asked cutely.

"Night hubby, please!" she made a pout.

He nodded obediently. She took her clothes and left.