9

9-Married

Manik mansion,

Nandini completed all the rituals, Manik left to his room by ordering his maid to drop her in his room as soon as possible. He got changed and waited for Nandini .

Finally, she entered his room. On seeing her, Manik smirked. She gripped her wedding gown tight nervously; He stepped towards her and took her in his arms and placed her on the bed and removed her veil.

In a second before she reacts. He claimed her lips with his in a hungry kiss. He started moving his hands towards her zip. He was about to pull away when Nandini pushed him back with force, which woke the devil inside him, but he controlled himself.

"Why did you push me? I am your husband now! And you already said your husband can do all this. Now, what is your problem?" he yelled in anger.

"I'm sorry, please, I want some time." she choked in tears.

"I gave you two months. It was my mistake. If I had touched you then, now you used to be comfortable," he screamed in anger. She crawled back in fear.

"mi... Mic...Manik! "she stammered in tears, but her words were left incomplete as he came on top of her while removing her gown.

"It's sir, now" he whispered in a dangerous tone while biting her ear. She gasped in pain.

"Sir... Please ..." She pleaded while trying to free herself.

"Enough!! If I get angry, I will punish you so severely that you can't even sit or walk for more than a week." he warned in a dangerous tone.

She gulped lumps in her throat.

"I'm not feeling good, please ..." She pleaded in tears.

He just tore her gown. She covered her front with the bedsheet.

"Remove it! Nandini " he screamed in anger.

She nodded a 'no'. He grabbed that sheet from her.

"Last option" he got up from bed and gave her a red nightie) go change this doesn't lock the door. You have three minutes, go! Change! If you cooperate it will be lovemaking, if not it will be an r*p*, so painful it will be. "he muttered in a dangerous tone. She left inside while sobbing.

She changed and came back in 3mins because she is sure now if she objects he will hurt her so bad

"Looking so sexy perfect" he smirked.

Soon, his eyes fell on her teary face... It's so pale and dull tears are continually running down her cheeks. He pulled her and made her sit on his lap.

"Why are you crying like this?" He whispered while wiping her tears.

She hasn't replied.

"When I'm asking something! you should answer," he said in a serious tone. She cried more in fear.

"See my dear wife, I gave you a lot of time. I said to you in starting itself, that I can't wait any more. Finally, we are married, and even you wanted to do this with your husband, so I'm your husband right. So I have this desire, it will be pleasurable," he said in a calm tone while caressing her bare thighs.

She jerked away his hand in fear. Which raised his anger, he fisted her hair.

"Ahh!" She winced in pain.

"I told you not to do such things," he scowled in anger.

"I'm sorry, please leave me! " she screamed in tears.

"Don't you think you deserve some punishment! " he said in a dangerous tone. While leaving her hair, he pulled her nighty up from her thighs. His hands started making their way inside her nighty from the back while tracing her bareback.

"Please m... Manik, I'm sorry "she pleaded.

"I will give you one last chance. Come on! Replace my hand from where you stopped me, "he smirked.

She saw him in shock.

"Come on! Wife, do it fast before I count three" he warned in a husky tone.

She gulped lumps.

"One!"

"two......!!"

She doesn't have any options. She took his hand and placed it on her knee.

"I said, where did you stop, but you placed where I started, come on Nandini ! "he smirked.

She moved his hand a little above her knee.

"Nice some far, learn to move your legs apart, "he whispered while caressing her thighs sensually.

She closed her legs tightly and he slapped her left thigh, making her move her legs lightly.

"You're so soft, I wanna make every inch of you red with my bites," he whispered in a husky tone.

She was lost in tears. He made her sit on the bed and got a glass of water for her.

"Have this, you will be tired by morning" he chuckled playfully. She gulped the water, which gave him a devilish smirk.

"Good girl "

"Please, Manik, I'm not comfortable. Please give me some time. "she pleaded while crawling back on the bed.

"I'm sorry too, but it's needed. You will not have pain. Let's do it baby!" he chuckled with a smirk while claiming her lips in a tight kiss. He slipped her dress from her shoulder while biting her shoulder. She moans in pain ....

"Loosen yourself, sweetheart, trust me, you will enjoy yourself " he whispered in a husky tone.

He again moved towards her lips, but she didn't gave him access. He pinched her waist making her yelp. She opened her mouth for him. He explored her every inch.

He tore her nightie in just one go; he landed on her neck and started giving hungry kisses as he said he started making her red with his bits.

She had stopped fighting already. Soon her eyes got blended, she surrendered her body to her monster husband.

Next Morning,

Nandini POV

I opened my eyes. I never knew that there would be such a painful morning in my life. I married a monster who doesn't care about my feelings. He took away my virginity without my consent. Like a lot of girls, I dreamed of having a memorable night, but it turned out as a painful night. I can't do anything except cry at my fate.

I got up from bed while covering myself in a sheet. He was sleeping on his stomach in his boxer. It's hard for me to walk. My legs are paining like hell. I took steps towards the bathroom and stood under the shower while staring at myself.

My neck was red with his bits, the warm water relaxed my body ... I got ready in a red saree.

I left to the kitchen and prepared breakfast along with a coffee and made my way back to his room.

I heard him screaming out, "Nandini ee!"

I ran inside his room with the coffee tray in my hand.

"Manik ... "I whispered in a low tone while placing a tray on the table.

His eyes were red like fire flames. What happened now? Why is he angry?

He twisted my hand to my back and pressed me on his hard tone body. I gasped in pain.

"Where did you go? Are you planning to run away from me?" he scowled in anger.

What! Why would I do so? I married him, dammit!

Is it easy to break a marriage for women?

How can he think so, at least!!

"I was in the kitchen. Please leave me. It's hurting! " I whispered in my painful tone. He left his harsh grip on me.

"I will come after a shower. Don't go anywhere, just be here. Get me my suit" he ordered me, while leaving me alone.

Why is he behaving so weirdly?? His mood was unpredictable. Why doesn't he trust me? Yes, he doesn't trust me. I understood this fact that he can't trust his own shadow either.