15

15- Pleasurable touch

Evening 6

They woke up after asleep.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked in concern.

"lovely" she whispered with a smile.

"Will you like to have a hot shower with me?" he asked with a naughty smile.

"umm"

"Please ..." he pleaded with a pout

"Ok, but you should not see me!" she asked cutely.

"Ok then, I will adjust the temperature and will do in the tub" he smirked, while leaving her in shock. He filled the water by adding foam. He got a naughty idea. He called Nandini to get in the bathroom. Before she comes, he removed his pants and the boxer before dipping in the tub.

"Come in, baby!" he smirked.

"Close your eyes!" she asked while blushing.

"I saw you already" he smirked.

"But still, please" she shuttered, holding her sheet. He closed, she removed her sheet and got in tub sitting beside him in water.

He opened his eyes while feeling her naked body beside him. She expected him to be in boxer, but she is unaware of the fact. He pulled her closer in the tub by spreading her legs. Her breath hitched by feeling his touch on her spot.

He turned hard with the feel. Accidentally, he pulled her closer. She placed her hand on his monster. she held his rode accidentally to make herself comfortable. She realized it so late because he came with her single touch.

She left it by feeling all shy, embarrassed.

"You are so hot, your single touch gave me a heavenly feeling. Please will you touch me one more time!" he pleaded like a kid.

She was still hugging him tightly.

"please" he whispered, while taking her hand he placed her soft hand on his throbbing demon.

She caressed it a little under foam-filled water, making him groan with pleasure. She closed her eyes while blushing. He pulled her up on his lap while rubbing each other.

"It's hard to control now. Will you forgive me if I give you pain?" He whispered in a husky tone while breathing hard

"After a shower?" She whispered while blushing.

"No right now! This second! I wanna be inside you" he whispered while controlling his hormones.

After the shower, he carried her in his arms while wrapping themselves in a towel. He placed her on the bed and left towards the cupboard and grabbed a blindfold and a tie.

"Do you trust me, baby?" he asked with a smile.

She nodded 'yes'

"Answer in words!" he whispered in a husky tone.

"Yes, I trust you," she whispered while blushing.

"Show me your hands," he asked.

He tied her hands together while pushing her back on the bed and turned her hands up. He grabbed the blindfold and covered her eyes and removed her towel.

"Stay still! ′ he whispered in her ear while brushing his lips on her earlobe.

She shivered under his touch. He got some melted chocolate and poured some on her b**est.

He sucked them while squeezing the other. She moaned in pleasure.

"Call me by name, I want to hear it!" he whispered while biting her a little harder.

"Manikkl!" she screamed at his sudden bite.

"Nice ... louder!!" he whispered while smoothing her.

He bit harder one more time. She screamed in pain. After tasting her every inch. He settled in between her and removed her blindfold.

"Are you ready for me?" he asked with a smile.

She nodded yes while turned red.

He thrust deeper in a single attempt and halted for a second to let her adjust. She scratched his back in pleasure as he started making love. It's love. He doesn't have any selfishness; he is caring for her pain. He was so soft with her, and she loved his attention and care. They ended up with a blissful feeling.

A few days later,

Manik started trusting her. He started falling fully; he started sharing his day-to-day activities. They are like a perfect couple now, understanding each other and loving each other.

One morning

Nandini served him breakfast. But she is in a different mood. Her mind was thinking about something which had been observed by him. He pulled him on his lap.

"Are you ok?" he asked in a calm tone while giving her time to be comfortable.

"Umm can I ask something!!" She whispered in a scared tone.

"Yeah, why not?"

"I was missing my family. If you permit me, I will visit my house once. And I promise I will be back by evening I.e by the time you reach home I will be here, please! " she said everything in one go by holding her breath.

"No!" he said in a serious tone.

She opened her eyes in fear, seeing his expression.

"Ok!" she whispered and was about to get up from his lap, but he pulled her down.

"Did I give you permission to get up!" he asked in a serious tone.

She nodded 'no'

"Tell in words" He ordered.

"No, I'm sorry!" she mumbled in tears.

"We will go together. You can pack our luggage, we will stay in your home for two days," he said in a calm tone.

"Will you come?" she asked in shock.

"Why not! I miss nick," he said with a smile.

She hugged him tight in excitement.

"You have violated my rules, you deserve punishment," he said with a naughty smirk.

"You're free to punish me, but I would like to take a chance to rectify that mistake." she chuckled with a wink.

"How!"

She claimed his lips while pulling him closer. Her hands were brushing his hair sensually as she soothed him with a kiss. He loved this bold side and left after a few minutes.

"You learned well how to seduce your husband!" he chuckled teasingly. She blushed while hugging him.

"Pack your stuff, you can go home now, and I will join night after work. We can spend our Sunday there. You can come home by Monday night, am I clear?" he asked with a smile. She nodded happily. He left to his office, she left for her home.

.