16

16-Teasing

Evening 8 pm WILSON FLATS,

After the office, Manik went to Nandini 's home. She opened the door for him. As a habit, he forgot the place and pulled her closer to kiss her. She pushed him a little. Soon, his eyes fell on her parents, who were standing a few steps apart from them. She grabbed his bag and ran to her room while blushing.

It embarrassed Manik; he tried to manage a little. He wished them and started talking about some random things.

After some time, he made an excuse and left towards his room. On the way, he collided with Nandini . He instantly caught her and took her to the room and pinned her on the wall while kissing hard. He had bitten her lower lip harder while pouring out his passion. He has broken the kiss to get some oxygen. She pushed him back while blushing.

"Enough now, get fresh up and come down for dinner" before he says anything, she ran down.

"I will punish you for leaving me in frustration," he yelled from behind.

"Will see Mr. Scott" she chuckled with a naughty smile and ran away.

After getting teased by his wife, he was turned on badly, but she didn't give him any choice.

First time in his life he felt damm frustrated in this way. He seriously wanted to show his wife how she made him feel. He had a cold shower to calm his urge and was lost thinking. His dirty mind turned on, he smirked with his thoughts. He opened her wardrobe and saw the dresses which she used to wear before marriage.

After marriage, she is only using lengthy outfits and traditional suits. He took out a miniskirt and a comfortable crop top and placed it on the bed. He went down towards the living room and passed a smile towards Nick.

They started playing games on Xbox. After some time, Nandini came out from the kitchen and asked them to come for dinner.

"Nandini !. Just a second, go have a shower and come, then we can have dinner together" he said with a naughty smirk which only she saw.

"It's ok after dinner, I will!" Nandini tried to convince.

"Look at yourself, your looking tired and sweating, so better do what I said" (to her dad) see uncle, she is not listening to me" he complained like a kid.

"Nandini ! What he said was right, go have a shower. We can wait!" her dad said.

She nodded and left.

He texted her "wear the dress which I gave you or else the consequences will be rough"

She blushed after reading his text and had a shower. After the shower, she was shocked to see the dress, but that was her favorite dress Manik had placed no inners she thought he had forgotten. She came down after dressing up. He winked after seeing her.

All 5 left and got settled around the dining table. Nandini was sitting beside him while her parents were facing the other side. Nick was seated.

Before settling down, she arranged his plate. He gently brushed her hip. He felt her fabric. She slapped on his hand while blushing.

"Not here, Manik!" she whispered in a serious tone. But Manik is Manik, he was so stubborn. They completed half of the dinner. Manik's hand was caressing her thigh. Somehow, she managed.

"Nandini , I want Sauce" He intentionally asked her. She got up from her chair and bent down towards the other side of the table.

Before she settles back in her chair. He placed his left hand under her. She gasped in shock by feeling his hand under her.

"Manik! What are you doing, just remove your hand!!" she whispered in a serious while controlling her blushing hard.

"I'm not interested" he whispered while pressing her a little. She jerked a little.

"Nandini are you alright?" her mom asked in concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine mom," she mumbled while holding her heartbeat.

"Manik, remove your hand right now!!" she whispered again seriously

Manik didn't like her seriousness. He wanted her to add a letter" please"

"Add a letter 'please' then I will think!" he whispered in a dominating tone.

Nandini understood what he wanted, but she stayed calm. She pushed her weight on his hand while adding pressure upon his hand.

Manik understood her trick. He got a smirk.

"Baby, please once get up a little..." He whispered in a calm tone.

She felt relaxed as she thought he was leaving her but is it possible to escape from the devil. She lifted herself, Manik moved her panties aside and entered his finger.

She gasped in horror.

"Now settle down and apply as much pressure you want!" he smirked with an evil smile. She tried to stay still without settling on his finger.

"Nandini ... Why you're not having your dinner?" her mom questioned. She settled down accidentally getting pain by unexpected penetration.

" ahh..." She yelled, getting everyone's attention towards her.

Manik smirked by hearing her.

"Are you ok Nandini !" Manik asked teasingly while moving his finger deep inside her. She held her breath and faked a smile to her family.

"Manik, please...!" She pleaded.

"Please what!!" he whispered with a smirk.

"Such a devil!!" she murmured under her breath.

"You haven't seen the devil yet. If you want something you should ask me, baby," he whispered in her ears.

"Manik, please remove your hand from me!" she whispered.

"It's expensive!" He asked in a husky tone, rotating his finger.

"Anything in the room but now leave" She pleaded to hold back her moan.

"Fixed!!" He chuckled, removing his finger. She gasped in pain but relaxed. He sucked his finger before someone noticed it.

They had dinner. Her mom cleaned all the dishes, and she is arranging.

Nandini came in to help her. Manik followed them.

"Mom!! enough you did more work today we both will complete this you take rest," Manik said confidently.

Nandini made an 'o' in shock.

"No, its routine work, I can do it, you go to sleep!" she tried to convince him.

"No mom, come with me. She will do it!" he took her mom out of the kitchen and settled her in the living room. He came back to the kitchen after making an excuse from all.

Nandini was arranging to dry the plates and arranging them. He hugged her from the back. She knows it's Manik.

"Mom will see!" she snuggled, but he completely ignored her words and moved his hand under her skirt while caressing her pa**ie.

"Please not here, Manik, please!" she pleaded while controlling her moan.

"What can I get if I stop? "He chuckled with a smirk.

"Anything you want, but please stop!" she pleaded.

"Are you sure! ′ He questioned with a naughty smirk while holding her tight.

"Yeah, anything, please remove your hand!" she pleaded. He removed his hand and kissed her cheek.

"Come to the bedroom in 15 minutes, fast if you're late by the 16th minute! I will punish you in your living room only" he warned in a dangerous tone. She shivered at his words and nodded obediently.