23

23- New life

Nandini , please, I'm sorry for everything. I really love you and I can't be without you, my fantasy, my passion, my everything is just for you. Please let me love you!" he whispered in tears.

She was shocked by hearing him.

His tears met her cheek, she was melted by seeing his change.

"It's ok! Manik, I love you too" she whispered while wiping his tears.

Manik was on cloud nine by hearing her confession. Finally, his dream came true.

"Means, I can love you "he questioned innocently.

"You can" she whispered while blushing'

"Uncuff me please" he requested.

She uncuffed him. She was about to remove her shirt for him. He stopped her.

"No, I will do that. You can feel me!" he said with a lovely smile. He hovered over her by kissing her eyes, followed by neck. He kissed her lips passionately. She was about to hold his hair, but she pulled back her hands because Manik don't like it. To her surprise, he took her hands in his and kissed them and landed them on his shoulders. He placed soft kisses all over her neck, his handmade way towards her shirt, and he removed it. He came back down and kissed her belly bottom while undoing her pant pants, followed by his. He started worshipping her every inch. He was so slow and steady and gentle. He just kissed and smoothed her every inch because he doesn't wanna give her any pain.

First time in her life, Nandini felt his love to an extreme level. She felt blissful with the pleasure and love showered by her lovely husband.

" I love you so much Manik" she whispered while blushing.

" I love you too and I love making love more" he chuckled playfully.

She hugged him while hiding her face in his warm embrace.

" I loved this dominating Nandini , it's a big turn on" he chuckled with a naughty smile.

" So shall we try this time? I will tie you tighter" she chuckled.

"Noo, it hurts to handle your teasing" he whispered while kissing her lips passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They started having a wonderful life. They started being so happy and close. Nandini joined The Scott group. Nancy started getting her sons love as Manik moved on with his past. He felt blessed to have Nandini and Nancy.

Because of Nandini , he came to know every truth about his past, so he decided to correct everything in his life. He merged one of his companies with Eric's group. Liam and Manik turned out as good friends. They decided to go on a honeymoon after completing their current project. Nandini was very excited as they were going to Paris.

After a week, they left to Paris.

PARIS,

"Hubby, it's so awesome!" she chuckled like a kid while watching the Eiffel tower.

"you're more cute" he whispered in a husky tone.

"You have been watching me for a long time, we came here to visit this amazing place" she said sarcastically.

" But I just came to watch you in this place," he said with a naughty smirk.

" Shameless!" she complained while blushing. Within a second, he pulled in a mad passionate kiss which shocked her.

She pushed him back while blushing.

" We are in public!" she scowled while hitting him playfully.

" No, we are in Paris!" he chuckled with a smile.