4- proposal

LIVING ROOM,

Nandini came out with a fake smile. She nodded yes'. Manik smirked by seeing Nandini .

"I know Nandini likes this, I'm happy," Manik chuckled.

"So, we will plan for marriage after her final exams this month," her dad announced.

"Yah sure! Make it as fast as possible. I can't wait any longer. And there is no need for a high-range marriage. I don't believe in all those things. So we can have a simple marriage!" he said.

All are happy except Nandini .

"Now, I can call you Brother-in-law" her brother yelled in excitement.

"Yah sure!" Manik chuckled while passing a wink towards Nandini .

5days later ...

Manik came to Nandini 's home...

Nandini avoided him fully, which pissed him up. He made an excuse and stormed towards Nandini 's room.

Before she understood, he grabbed her by her waist and pinned her on the wall with force.

"What are you doing, leave me!" she struggled.

"How dare you to avoid me?" he scowled with anger.

"No, leave me, it's hurting, leave my hand!" She pleaded.

He loosened his grip yet holding loose.

"How many days left for your exams?" He asked.

"I will not get married until I get a job!" she said in her strong serious tone.

"Your job is only to please me, nothing else!" he scowled.

"My dad will not let me be a housewife!" she said confidently with a grin.

He left his grip and left the house. He hasn't disturbed her. She completed her exams. The very next day after exams, he went back to her home.

"Uncle, I wanna ask something if you don't mind?" he asked.

"Tell us Manik?"

"Uncle actually, I don't know about Nandini 's tastes, likes and dislikes. She doesn't even know mine, so I'm thinking we should know each other "he replied.

"So?"

"Nandini told me she likes to work after studies. So, if you're ok from tomorrow, Nandini can join in my office, then we can get more time to understand each other, "he said in a convinced tone.

"But is it ok?" Her dad asked.

"Yes, don't worry, I will pick her up and drop her down daily. Please, uncle "he requested with so much love.

Her dad said yes. Nandini was shocked by seeing the appointment letter which was given by her dad.

"Now, you will see hell for avoiding me!" he whispered in her ear.

She gave an angry look at him.

"Haha you got angry, but you will only get tears from tomorrow. "I had a list to punish you tomorrow morning. Be ready in some sexy outfit by 9. If you're late, I will punish you in the car itself", he whispered in a naughty smirk and placed a secret kiss on her neck and left the house.

Nandini couldn't understand Manik. He is good with everyone, but with her, he is a monster.

Nandini POV,

Is this marriage for revenge or lust?

Why will a billionaire marry an ordinary girl if it's only revenge or lust? He got the chance to destroy me on that day

Why this marriage plan and all?

My parents are happy with this, but why am I unable to accept this? Whatever, I should find out why he is marrying you. Maybe there may have some other reason behind this and don't trust him, Nandini , he is so bad.

Even after marriage, he will beat me like he did that night. It hurts so much.

Think of a way to escape from this devil.

With these thoughts, she had dozed off...

Manik's mansion, he is drinking in his room.

Manik POV,

Just one more night from tomorrow you will be in my office.

In my cabin.

What is the magic you have, Nandini ? You have just locked me in your beauty. I just want to seal my lips on Yours forever. It tastes like honey.

Oh no, I should wait for more than 10 hours to meet you, my sweetheart,

Mrg 8.45 am,

Nandini got ready to attend his office. She is not interested but scared of his horrible punishment.

Manik reached her home after wishing her parents. He dropped nick at his school, and both left to his office. It's a huge 10straied building. He just walked in with a bossy attitude. She just followed him obediently. His staff wished him a good morning, but he didn't reply, he just waved his hand to them.

His staff were surprised by seeing a girl with Manik. This was the first time he had a girl so close. Because he doesn't trust a girl, he gives the least preference in acquiring any female staff. He just had five girls in his office among 150 staff. He stopped in on the path and turned towards his staff, who were putting a confused expression.

"She is Nandini Wilson, my new assistant. I really want you all to treat her the same as me, with almost respect welcome her!" he cheered up.

They wished her, while She gave a formal smile. She got agitated by seeing that many people focusing on her. She gripped Manik's hand tightly in nervousness. Manik understood that she is uncomfortable.

"Guys, everyone gets back to work and Nandini , follow me to my cabin. I will explain your work," he said in a calm tone.

Nandini nodded and followed him. He held her hand with his and marched towards his cabin. He closed the door and made her sit on the couch in front of his desk.

He got comfortable on the desk like a king.

"So, honey, do you like my office?" he chuckled.

She nodded.

"Haha, I think you're busy thinking. For what I got you here right" he questioned with a smirk.

She nodded yes lightly.

"Nothing more. I just created a new job for you. That is my PB. It means pleasuring your boss.

It is your only duty. Obey me all the time, do whatever I say and trust me. I will not make out until we get married. Still, then we should have a warmup, right?" he smirked. She gave a disgusting look at him.