27 - Hurt

27 - Hurt

After an intense, deep orgasm.

He got up and sat next to her on the couch. He tilts her head up and kisses her... his soft tongue makes her crave for more.

" I won, but your right too. In five mins you lost two times", he chuckled with a smirk.

" You are such a devil!" she scolded him.

"You will see the devil tonight; you scolded me it was a crime!" he snuggled while caressing her feet.

"Do anything but remove these cuffs!" she yelled.

" Shut up, today I want you as I wish. If you raise your voice, I will gag you!" he warned in a serious tone.

She closed her lips tight by seeing him angry. He hovered over her while making his way. He dug himself on her neck while his hands were feeling her every inch. Without a warning, he pounded her, which made her scream in pain. He gave a least care about it. He sealed her lips to suppress her screams. He was so rough, which made her tired completely.

After an hour, he came out of her and uncuffed her legs and hands. She felt relieved, she thought it was over for tonight, but being Manik, he was strong enough. He changed his position and started making out with the same roughness. The night went with full of force and screams being a soundproof room nothing went out. In the early hours, Manik left her and slept asleep. His act broken her physically, but now this act gestured her some other message that Manik was just behind his lust.

Not only a wife, any girl in this world will ever accept that. Nandini too felt the same, she felt broken.

In the morning, Nandini woke up first. Her body is still sore.

She tried to get up from the high leather bed.

"Ahh" she winched with pain.

Manik woke up by her gasp. He tried to hold her, but Nandini yanked him away, which shocked Manik.

" What!" Manik yelled.

"Don't you dare to touch me!" she scowled in a broken tone.

" You're my wife, I have that right" he shouted.

" You have the right because I gave you, but it doesn't mean that you treat me like a thing and use me physically by forgetting my pain." she scowled.

" It's your duty to please me, you're being so great in your work, but when it comes to me, you're feeling pain" he scowled while griping her neck.

She pushed him back with force and he fell on the couch.

" Don't you dare to touch me! Today, I found the truth that you never loved me. You just can't love also" she choked in tears and left the room along with the sheet.

Manik left to the washroom.

Days passed on, silence occupied their lives.

Nandini was not talking with Manik, she was just working and sleeping in her room.

Manik ignored her.

Two days later

Nandini was sitting in the living room while watching TV.

Manik came home drunk along with a girl. He was unstable. The girl is also drunk. Both start walking unsteady while falling on each other.

She was shocked to see Manik with another girl.

First time, she saw him close to a girl.

"Hi Wifey met my new girlfriend for this night!" he chuckled shamelessly touching her.