22- Dominating Wife

22- Dominating Wife

WEEK LATER,

A week passed away and Nandini started melting a little.

Yah, he made a mistake by misunderstanding her, but rest of the days he loved her. His mental condition hasn't given him a chance to understand others because he is insecure, but she should know, her answer, that Manik loves her or he still loves her body.

Manik went to Nandini 's home all excited about getting his princess back to his palace. He took blessing from everyone and moved towards Nandini ...

" Are you ready to come back?" he asked her consent. She was a little shocked he is asked her willingness.

She nodded positively.

′"Thank you so much" he whispered happily.

" I hope you remembered my condition!" she whispered with a smile.

" I promise everything is yours, including me," he said with a happy smile. Poor soul unaware of his wife's ideas.

Both left to his mansion.

He arranged a grand welcome for all. They had a grand dinner and entered their room.

Nandini was wearing a transparent red saree. She did it intentionally. He gulped lumps by seeing his only wife.

First time in his life he felt so nervous, but he doesn't wanna repeat the mistake again. He loves her and he desires only for her, but he only wants her love. He wants her to accept him wholeheartedly.

She smirked by seeing him sweating.

"I had some work, you can sleep! I will sleep in the study room." Manik mumbled while turning away.

"It's ok, you can work here. I don't mind!" she said.

" No, I'm fine!" he cuts off while getting away.

"See Mr Manik, you should listen whatever I say! " she reminded him with a smirk.

He cursed his fate while settling back on the couch. She enjoyed teasing him.

She lied on the bed on her back. He opened his laptop to divert his mind. She turned to another side by exposing her waist. He couldn't take this anymore.

"What the hell is this?" he scowled in frustration.

"Not hell, this is your room." she chuckled with a smirk.

" I know, why can't you sleep while covering yourself!" he yelled more frustrated.

"It's my wish, do you have any problem?" she questioned with an attitude.

" Damm, she is really making it hard" he murmured to himself, settling back in his place.

" What!" she grinned, making him gulp limps along with his anger.

" No problem, be as you like. I wanna have a shower, it's really hot!" he whispered in a low tone and left to the bathroom.

He had a cold shower for almost 2 hours. He came out and slept on the couch without turning in any direction.

Nandini smiled by seeing his struggles.

She loved irritating him. She really didn't know that Manik would be this good in his lifetime, feeling the moment she slept with a happy smile after a long time.

That week, Nandini tried all ways to make him lose his control, but Manik was strong. He doesn't want to repeat his mistake.

Nandini decided to try one last trick.