20- Beast

20- Beast

"Manik, I'm sorry, I lied, I'm sorry please," she shuttered in tears of fear and pain.

"You took 24 hours to say the truth, I should punish you, you will feel sorry" he scowled in an evil tone while pulling her robe away. She shivered by feeling his lusty gaze on her. He bit her neck hard while making it bleed.

She screamed in pain because of his repeated bites.

"Scream louder!" he yelled while pinching her curves.

"Manik please!" she pleaded in tears.

"Then why did you , I gave you freedom, I gave you love, I gave you everything, but what I got? You have broken my trust!"

Then he remembered Nandini and Liam ... She gave a shake hand to him.

"And how dare you to let that dog Liam touch your hand!" he scowled while pressing her hand on his bed. It hurt her wrist.

"ahhhh" she screamed in pain.

"I said you right your mine, only mine," he asked in a dangerous tone.

She nodded while sobbing.

"Say in words!" he shouted.

"I belong to you!" she choked in tears. He got up from her and undressed himself & settled in between hers.

She crawled back to move away.

"Manik please, I can't take this anymore. Please leave me!" she pleaded helplessly.

He pulled her by her tights and entered her completely in one goo.

She screamed in pain.

"Is it paining baby!" he mocked playfully while staying still. She nodded yes innocently in tears. He pulled out of her and entered hard once more by stopping her breath. He pounded hard mercilessly by ignoring her pain.

"Is it paining now!" he asked playfully with an evil smirk.

She nodded no while controlling her pain.

"Good girl!" he uttered with an evil smirk.

After a few hours, he came out and lied beside her after undoing her hands.

She was lying semi-conscious.

"You really have a beautiful body!" he complimented while kissing her neck.

"I hate you!" she choked in tears.

Which shocked him.

(After doing this much, any girl will hate him, but this shocks him. )

He got angry after hearing her confession.

"You made a mistake, it's right, but the punishment I gave was wrong!" he scowled while getting on her.

"You can punish, but only after knowing everything clear. Everything you see is not true, but you don't want the truth. You only want my body because you feel that you own me by wearing a ring around my finger. I hate myself for loving you!" she choked in disgust.

Manik felt bad but still, his ego was not letting him to accept his mistake. He tried to divert himself.

He got up from her in one go. She felt immense pain.

"If you do this once more, I will die in this bed itself, then how can I satisfy your long-term needs?" she asked while sobbing in pain. With no sign of guilt, he marched out aimlessly.

Nandini covered herself with a sheet, hugged her knees and cried vigorously.

After crying a lot Nandini fell asleep while sobbing Manik came back to see her. After getting drunk a little he is on still a little.

He smashed a glass of ice water on her face. She got up with a jerk.

"Come get dressed up and prepare dinner!" he ordered with an evil smirk. He knows well that she is not in a position to move and preparing dinner is difficult now.

"Get up!" he scowled. She slowly got up from bed. After getting dressed, she walked out of the room. Manik followed her.

"Faster....!" He screamed behind her.

She managed little and left to the kitchen.

Kitchen

Nandini started preparing dinner. She chopped vegetables. It's almost done. She was so weak and feeling dizzy because of pain.

Soon Manik entered to make it worse. He hugged her from the back while wrapping his hands around her waist. She knows it's her husband, and she is not in a condition to respond or resist. He turned off the stove and took her in his arms and placed her on the table.

"We will play a game now!" he chuckled with an evil smile.

She nodded a no with a scary expression.

"You will play!" he demanded.

He got a bowl of ice cubes, placed it beside her on the table. He parted her legs and settled in between her with an evil smile.

"Now, I will ask you a few questions and you should answer my every question before melting the cube. If you fail, I will replace that cube with me. I think you can't handle me once more tonight!" he said in a husky, evil tone.

She crawled back a little before she moved; he pulled her by feet and crashed himself on her while kissing her wildly.

"This game will be thrilling!" he whispered in between kisses.

He held a cube and placed it inside her p**ty and pressed it a little inside her.

She jerked by the cold sensation as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Let's start. How many times did you meet Nancy?"

"On our wedding party and yesterday," she choked in tears.

"So, you're following her way, like she betrayed my dad, for that, James. In the same way, you are betraying me by marrying Liam, aren't you?"

As soon as the words reached her ear, she gave him a tight slap on his face while pushing him away. He hasn't expected this from her.

"You know what!! I seriously hate you; I hate myself, you're bad!! No, you're disgusting, you're disgusting!! How can you at least think like this? How can you, Manik? I loved you, even seeing worst from you, I loved you truly, even after knowing that you don't love me. I used to have hope that you would love me, but no, you just lust me! These 2 days, I tried my best to explain to you, to talk with you, but you never gave a chance! And what was all this? You're punishing me with no sin of mine! Why? What did I do? I loved you so, you're doing this right! So, you are torturing me in this way!! If you are that angry, just kill me, why this all!! And listen, I will, but I will never betray anyone in my lifetime, because I'm not disgusting like your dad, to manipulate the truth." She scowled in disgust.

Before he understands anything, she fainted. Before her body touched the hard floor, he held her.

"Nandini ...!" he tapped her cheeks a little, but she didn't respond. He rushed her to hospital.

Hospital

"Her condition is critical; we can't say anything until 24 hours." the doctor said.

Manik collapsed on the chair in shock. He remembered every word she said to him.

"Your disgusting Manik, I hate you, I hate you!" her words made him break down. She is right! He hasn't given her any chance to explain anything, but it's too late to realize.