29

29- Trap

They kissed each other for hours. Nandini was tired.

"I'm tired hubby, "she whispered as he was busy while kissing her neck. He saw her tired eyes.

"Ok, you sleep for some time, "he said while taking her in his embrace and both slept for an hour.

An hour later,

"It's time to finish all, so final plan! "Nandini spoke out.

"What was that plan? "Manik asked.

"Just wait and watch. "she took her phone and dialed Eric.

"Hello! "She whispered in a low tone.

"Drama queen! "Manik chuckled.

She slapped his hands away from her, but he pulled her on his lap.

"Can you please, get me a pair of clothes," she asked with fake sadness. On the other hand, she is controlling her moan.

"Why? What happened? Are you all right? Eric asked with fake concern.

Manik started teasing her so badly,

"Don't ask anything, please do what I asked", he said while hanging up the call.

Eric smirked happily that his plan was successful.

"You stupid, can't you be calm for a minute "she scolded him.

"Acha. you want Eric to buy a dress for you! "Manik asked in a little possessive tone.

"Yep, because you don't need me to wear clothes, "she said with a naughty smile while kissing his cheek.

Both lost in romancing when Nandini seen Eric from the cc camera who is entering the lift

"Hubby go out from this room! " Nandini shouted. Manik got up and left the room and moved out to his cabin.

Eric came in happily and sighed Manik to leave the cabin.

Manik fisted his hand with anger he was controlling hardly. He left the floor.

Eric knocked on the door of the room. Nandini took the clothes and came out after changing with filled tears in her eyes

"Are you alright Nandini ?" Eric asked with fake consent while holding her shoulders.

"I hate him so much, I made an uncorrectable mistake by loving him, "she added more drama.

Eric started adding fuel to burn the relationship.

After some time,

"I want to be alone, please," she said with fake tears. Eric left the cabin with a smirk.

Manik cabin,

Both Eric and Manik entered at a time. Both got rooted by seeing Nandini in the pool of blood.

Soon he saw her eyes. She winked at him. He took a deep breath after finding it as a prank.

"You had killed my life, now you got peace and happiness" Manik screamed with fake tears.

Eric was still in shock.

Manik fell down on his knees and moved Nandini like a serial crier.

"I got only one bottle of blood. If you shake like this it will be over before drama!! "she whispered, moving away before Eric see her. She acted like a dead body.

Manik controlled his laugh by seeing his smart wife.

"Why did you leave me, baby, love you wake, beat me," he shouted by acting crying. He pulled her palm and accidentally tasted the red substance on her wrist.

He felt it sweet,

"So sweet" he sucked the jam.

She jerked her hands away from him.

"Baby baby baby! ... oh babyyyy. Can't you use sauce? What if ants come?" Manik whispered in her ear.

She turned her eye to see Eric who was crying in the corner.

"You ate my jam, stupid, get away and start your role before I kick you back!!" she scolded in a low tone. He controlled his laughter and acted sadly. he was not getting tears because of the laughter.

"Hehe all my fate god what should I do?" he scolded himself and Nandini stabbed him with a hairpin.

"Ahhhhh" he yelled in pain.

Eric saw Manik, now your happy right, I killed your love, and you killed my wife" Mic scowled with fake tears.

"No, Manik! I never wanted this; I really didn't mean this. "Eric sobbed while getting on his knees.

"No, you wanted this, you killed my wife" Manik shouted with anger.

"No no no!! I thought to separate you both, but I really don't know that she will take this step" he cried out with guilt.

"We love each other Eric. We love each other so much. we can't live without each other, and you're successful. Come on killing me to kill me!! !!Manik screamed with anger while taking out his gun.

"I'm so worst, I killed an innocent" Eric cried while falling on the floor. He took the gun and placed the gun on his forehead when Nandini grabbed the gun away, which shocked both Eric and Manik as well.

"You're alive? "Eric mumbled in disbelief.

"I'm sorry Eric, but it's a truth about my future which I portrayed as a drama now. I will really die if Manik leaves me and vice versa. We faced a lot together and we will live together or die together, because we love each other and Eric, whatever happened is just an accident and Manik regret the incident. He loves you too as a friend. The choice is yours if you want revenge, better kill both of us right here or else be part of our lives. We can start a new life and I will have one more brother" she confessed, while placing the gun in his hand.

"I'm sorry, I lost my first love. It may be my destiny. Even knowing the value of love, I tried to destroy your love. Manik may do some mistake but, in the place, you did nothing, but I tried to hurt you. I felt Manik would get pain, but I was blind. You got more pain because of revenge. I had made a very big mistake in fight of revenge!! I'm very sorry Nandini !! I may not worth to live anymore. I can be happy with my love if I die!! Goodbye!" Eric mumbled with a broken tone and fired the gun, shooting himself.

"Eric!!" Nandini shouted, looking at him collapsing on the floor.