26

26 – GettingPunished

A few days later

They are happy again. Manik started ignoring Eric as he was sure that Nandini loves him madly.

One fine day, he got a surprise visit from Eric.

" After running my love life, you were so happy with your wife! " Eric uttered with hate.

Manik's smile had vanished when he had seen Eric approaching towards him.

" I love her Eric! " he announced.

" I loved Aliya more! " He echoed in hate.

" It's an accident. I haven't done anything. She is my sister Eric!" he said with guilt.

" But I lost my life " he questioned.

" I'm sorry, I will give you anything you want, anything and everything. I will please leave me" Manik pleaded.

" Anything! " He smirked.

" Yes, I will give anything! " Manik agreed.

Eric leaned towards his ear and whispered something which froze Manik.

" I can't do it! " Manik murmured to himself.

" But you promised, will you change your word? " Eric asked with a smirk.

Manik saw him with hope.

" Do that favor. Everyone can be happy. You have a week to decide it", he chuckled with a smirk.

Next day

Manik saw Nandini , who was laughing along with Eric. He felt immense pain in his heart. The day went along. Manik reached home, but Nandini hadn't come yet. He got fresh up and changed into his nightsuit.

As he was lost in thoughts, tears made their way from his eyes, which turned as frustration. He felt helpless and hopeless.

But about what?

He heard car sound and wiped his tears before running down. As Nandini unlocked the door, Manik pulled her in by pinning her upon the wall while kissing her furiously. He started biting her lower lip brutally, she wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her to the playroom and pushed her on the bed.

Nandini opened her eyes by feeling the leather bed under her.

She scanned the room before she could understand. He removed his shirt and hovered over her with leather handcuffs attached with metal. He kissed her wild. He cuffed her hands to the bed pot.

"Why are you cuffing my hands? " She asked in horror.

"It's my wish!" He scowled while ripping away her shirt and skirt while leaving her in just inner.

She was shocked by his sudden rough nature. He got down and cuffed her legs apart on either side of the bed.

" Manik, it's hurting!" she yelled in pain.

" Not yet started " he whispered in a husky tone.

" Manik stop... Are you angry? " She yelled while struggling, but he ignored her while moving towards a drawer.

He got a knife.

" What will you do with it!" she choked while shivering.

" Don't you trust me?" he questioned in a husky tone.

She nodded yes.

He placed the knife tip on her lips. She gasped a little while holding her breath. He moved the cold knife down her neck towards her b*a he ripped the strips while fisting his eyes. He hadn't touched her yet, he travelled down towards her navel. He left the knife on her belly. He leaned down to kiss her.

He placed a hard kiss and moved away, which frustrated her.

"You made me wait "he whispered with a smirk.

She had bitten her lip while controlling her erotic heartbeat. He ripped her panty in just one go.

"Ahhh Manik kkkkk!"she yelled.

"Silence, if you make any sound, I will punish you!" He warned.

"I'm not feeling good, stop it, Manik! " She whimpered.

" OK, let us have a deal. If you win, you're free!" he chuckled.

"If I lose! " She questioned instantly.

"I will be wild the whole night! " He smirked.

"Are you kidding, whole night!!" she asked with disbelief.

"I'm damn serious and I'm sure you will lose! " he smirked.

"Never, what is the bet?" she asked.

"Five minutes if you hold, you will be free or else you will be mine! " He chuckled with a grin.

"I can, its just five mins!" she said confidently.

"Will see!"

He travelled down to expose her curves and softly putting each one in his warm mouth. He has gone back to her thighs and licks up the outside of her closed lips, unexpectedly. She jolts with pleasure before she realizes he had entered his tongue inside her.

"Ahh..Manik noooo!" she screamed to stop him.

Soon she started enjoying it.

He started working his tongue through her lips, spread them apart with his fingers, and started to make long, soft laps in her. He sucked her c**t and fingered her with one finger. Her relaxed and calm breath starting to quicken. He left her to enjoy it. He's not just waiting around for her to come; he's enjoying her taste. He had taken breaks to soften, sensually kiss her every now and then.

" Oh noooo! " She screamed while rolling her eyes back into her head as she gave up the first orgasm.

He keeps playing with her, alternating pleasuring it in different ways. Every time he slides his soft tongue along her's the pleasure on her mimicking the wet sliding of his fingers inside her, and it sends her over the edge. It's hard to breathe. He started to finger her deep and hard and she started to make little moans as she rushed towards the edge. He is fingering her hard and fast, and she becomes quiet and stops breathing. She fisted the bed sheet as she had an intense, deep orgasm.

He got up and sat next to her on the couch. He tilts her head up and kisses her... his soft tongue makes her crave for more.

" I won, but your right too. In five mins you lost two times " he chuckled with a smirk.

" You are such a devil!" she scolded him.

" You will see the devil tonight; you scolded me. It was a crime." he snuggled while caressing her feet.

" Do anything but remove these cuffs!! " She yelled.

" Shut up, today I want you as I wish. If you raise your voice, I will gag you! " he warned in a serious tone.

She closed her lips tight by seeing him angry.

But why is he angry?

What did Eric ask him?