6

She lost in crying. he got up from his chair and moved towards her, but he got a call after attending it. He left suddenly.

After two hours, he came back. Nandini is still crying while sitting in a corner of the cabin. He got on his knee in front of her with an evil smirk and placed his hand on her knee. She crawled away in fear.

"Leave me, please" she pleaded in tears.

"Not so easy!" he smirked.

"Please, I want to go home." she cried in tears.

He felt a little sad.

"Ok, go wash your face, I will call the driver. You can go home," he said in a calm tone.

"It's ok, please, let me go!" she sobbed. Then she remembered something.

"Sorry sir!" she cried in a scared tone while crawling away.

"For today, go home and take rest," he said in a calm tone while caressing her hair.

He gave her hanky "clear those tears!"

She cleaned her face with the hanky and gave him back.

The driver dropped her at home.

Manik POV,

(Night 10)

How dare she is, to avoid my calls again?

I thought she got a lesson by punishment, but no! I'm wrong, she deserves more. She just acted to be scared. You will regard for this miss. Nandini Wilson, you will pay for everything.

How can you think girls say the truth! They are disgusting girls who only deserve pain, nothing else, only pain. I will never let you hurt me, Nandini .

I will hurt you more. The major sin you did was being a girl and coming in front of me. You did both, so accept this pain.

Next day, Nandini 's flat,

Manik came to pick Nandini as he entered. He found none in the house.

"Nandini !" he yelled. Soon, her dad came out of Nandini 's room.

"She can't come to the office, Manik', her dad informed him.

"No! Why will she not come?" he yelled.

"She is not feeling well," he said in a sad tone.

"What!! What happened to her?" he asked in horror.

"She got high fever. I don't know why she hasn't talked with anyone since yesterday evening. When we checked this morning, she had fever and was shivering," he said.

Manik understood well.

"Have you called the doctor!" he asked.

"Yes, on the way!"

Manik called a more highly efficient doctor.

"Can I meet her once!" he asked, to which he got a nod.

As he left inside her room. She was lying semi-conscious on her bed while shivering,

"Nandini !" he whispered while holding her hand.

As she felt his touch, she jerked her hand in fear.

"Please, leave me, I'm sorry, please leave me!" she pleaded in her sleep. He felt bad seeing her condition.

"I'm sorry, Nandini !" he whispered while moving closer towards her.

She cried silently in fear, shivering.

"I'm really sorry, don't cry, I will not hurt you!" he whispered in a calm tone.

She hasn't replied to him. Soon the doctor came.

He checked Nandini . He gave a prescription and grabbed an injection from his box.

Nandini 's eyes popped out in fear.

"Doctor, can't we handle it with tablets," her dad asked the doctor.

"No, it's needed! patient's condition is not good," he said.

"Uncle, why are you asking so?" Manik questioned her dad.

"She is scared of injection!" her dad replied.

"It's ok uncle, I will handle this," he assured.

Her dad nodded and left the room as he was unable to see her crying. He got seated beside her.

Now she feared two things around her. One was an injection and another Manik. He read her mind. He leaned close to her. She crawled away a little.

"Mr. Manik, why you're having a special interest in this case?" The doctor chuckled.

"She is my desire, my fiancé" he replied with a smile.

"Wow congrats, I thought you might marry some model, but a nice choice. I think she suits you ". doctor complimented.

Manik blushed; Nandini was silent while watching this.

"Shall I do injection? Don't worry dear, it will not pain just a second," the doctor told her.

She crawled away in fear as Manik held her and pulled her in a hug.

"Calm down, Nandini !" he whispered while rubbing her back. His touch is not dirty like before, it's so lovely she was comfortable.

"Please," She cried scared.

"Calm down!! Baby, it will be fine," he whispered, hugging her.

The doctor gave her injection as she gripped his shirt tight with fear. After that she was still hugging him. He signed the doctor to leave. The doctor left silently. She has fallen asleep while hugging him, her grip on his shirt is tight. He forgot his office, his work and froze his world on her sleeping cute face.

Manik was sleeping beside Nandini . Her dad came back after completing his work. It surprised him to see Manik was still in her room.

"Mic"

He saw her dad who was standing near the door staring at him.

"Why are you still here? We will take care of her. By morning, her mom will come back. You can do your work. I think you have missed a lot of work today" he said in concern.

"It's ok uncle, Uncle, if you don't mind, can I stay here tonight? Please, uncle, don't say no, I want to be with her please," he pleaded.

"ok, you can stay... this is your house too," he replied with a smile.

"Thank you so much uncle", he yelled in excitement.

"I should thank you! I'm thrilled that she had got such a good and caring life partner. Stay happy always!" he blessed and left the room.

Manik looked at Nandini , who was sleeping on the bed.

"I don't wanna hurt you ever, but why you always get me in this phase baby", he mumbled, caressing her face. She moved her head in sleep, making cute faces.

"This innocence is driving me crazy" He smiled, kissed her forehead and fell asleep watching her at late hours.