25

25 -Jealous

Next day office

She forwarded a mail of cancellation to EV group. Eric smirked by seeing the mail, but he didn't reply, but he went directly to Nandini 's chamber.

" You have signed my contract, but now you have cancelled our partnership. It's too bad" he chuckled with a smirk.

" I'm sorry Mr. Eric, we had some issues about it so we can't work with you!" she said making an excuse.

"Issues of your husband right!" he chuckled.

"Stop getting personal issues here!" she said in a serious tone.

" Oh, who made it personal, Miss, it's your husband who made it all!" he scowled.

" We had cancelled our deal. Kindly leave, we are not interested in dealing with you ′ she mumbled.

"I wanna meet your CEO!" he asked.

She said ′ok ′ Manik is busy, can you wait for an hour?" she said.

After an hour, Eric left to meet Manik ...

They had some discussion...

" OK, you should pay damages for cancellation!" he chuckled with a smirk.

" I'm ready to pay millions! "Manik smirked.

" Check the clause of damages. It's according to my wish ... If you wanna wipe it, you should send your wife as my maid!" Eric smirked evilly.

It was all Eric's plan. He added a clause with a code language.

" What the hell?" Manik yelled.

" It will be hell only. I came back just to take revenge on you. Decide fast you will make her my slave!" he scowled.

" She is mine ...princess of my life!" He scowled.

" So, if you don't want that, then work with me" he smirked.

" Ok fine, just one deal" he cuts off.

"It's a life-destroying deal!" he mumbled with an evil tone.

Eric left ...Manik collapsed on his chair.

A few days passed away; Nandini was shocked to see Manik accepting that project.

Manik maintained all silence with Nandini ... She started feeling bad, that he was avoiding her. Nandini was dealing that venture. Eric started getting close with her. She had seen him like a brother, but Eric saw her like revenge, but he liked being around her. Manik was watching everything silently, but he was silent.

Nandini got angry with his silence.

" Eric, what are your plans for tonight? Shall we go to a movie?" she chuckled.

Manik saw her, but silent.

"Sure, my pleasure!" Eric replied in a flirty tone.

" I have some important work with you, Nandini ," Manik said while looking away.

"Good you do your work, but I will go with him." she chuckled.

"Noo. when I said, you should listen or else" he scowled.

"Or else ..." she smirked.

" It's just a movie, Mr.Manik , we are not going on a date, " he said with a wink towards Manik .

Manik fisted his hand in angry. He got an urgent call, so he left while passing a look towards Nandini .

Nandini smiled by seeing his gaze. Manik left home and was waiting for her restlessly.

Nandini came back home at 10 pm as she was working.

" Manik!" she yelled.

Manik pulled her tight while pinning her to the wall. She gasped all sudden.

" Ahh... Hubby" she moaned.

" What the hell you're doing!!" he whispered while tightening his grip on her waist.

" I'm doing nothing, it's you" she replied with a smile.

"So, I wanna f**k hell out of you, is this ok for you?" he whispered while making every inch of her body shiver. She started shivering. He forced her against a wall with her arms raised high above her head, being gripped even so tightly. Her feet were barely touching the ground, he leaned his face down towards her and began to lick the side of her neck slowly and softly. She closed her eyes as he continued kissing her downward on her neck. He placed a bite on her neck. She moaned in pain.

" Manik ... Leave my hands" she moaned in between his bites.

" No! You should feel what I felt ′ he whispered while replacing his lips with his teeth. He claimed her lips with a dominating kiss.

She wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her to the room and placed her on the bed. She lifted up his shirt.

" Excited wifey!" he smirked.

She blushed while hiding her face. He ripped her upper clothes and pulled out her jeans. He pushed her back on the bed and hovered over her. He kissed her tight.

" I can never get full of you" he whispered while caressing her curve's, He kneaded them while biting her neck.

She caressed his abs ... He pinned her hand up...

"No touching, Orelse, I will tie you" he smirked.

She lied quiet on her back. He ripped away from her panties within a second, she gasped.

"Slow!" She whispered. He grinned while watching her. He caressed her down while getting moaned from his wife in a second, he entered his finger into her.

"Slower!" she moaned. He increased his pace.

She struggled a little to get away, but in seconds it gave her pleasure. She moaned more, which turned him on completely within seconds. He replaced his finger with him and made love once more, claiming her as his. She felt happy after a long time to see his love for her.

"I love you hubby" She whispered blushing.

"What if I don't love you?" He asked with a smile teasing her.

"I don't trust it because I know my hubby," she said confidently hugging him...

"Did I hurt you?" He asked seeing his love bites on her white skin.

"I love it when you smoothen my pain!!" She whispered shyly, pulling him on her.

"But I hate you making delay coming home!!" He said like a kid.

"Tomorrow also I will be late. What will you do? She chuckled, pulling his messy hair.

"Will show monster in me like you can't walk for days, then going to the office is impossible!!" He said in a dominating tone, pulling her into a furious kiss, which led them to start one more love session, making the night shorter in their love.