12

12- POSSESSION

He came back after fresh up; she is waiting outside after getting dressed up.

"I told you to wait, it means you shouldn't move, but you have done so many things" he questioned with a smirk.

She felt like to getting up and punch his face for scolding her for every silly reason.

"I'm sorry" she whispered.

"ok, I had arranged a party to announce our marriage to this world. I have ordered you a dress, you wear that, be ready tomorrow sharp 7 pm, and don't change any of my plans or else I will be angry," he informed her in a serious tone.

She nodded 'yes'.

"Now you can sleep," he said while vacating the room. She lied on the bed while thinking about his weird behavior.

Next evening at 7 pm

They left together to the venue; she was silent all the way.

"You will not talk with anyone until, unless, I say you. Especially with some disgusting people stay away from them," he said in a dangerous tone. She nodded like a scared kitten.

Already everyone is present at the venue.

"Hi everyone, here I'm to show you the best part of my life, the special occasion of my life. Meet my wife "Nandini Manik Scott" he announced with a proud smile.

She held his hand tight nervously as all were staring at her.

"I think all of you are amused by seeing the most beautiful thing in this world. I know none can turn their eyes from her, but she is all mine. We got married a few days back. It's love marriage!!" he chuckled with a proud smile.

"Love, who loved whom?" She whispered in confusion.

"Shut up and add a smile!! You're mine and no need of love. I just want to make someone fix this thing. I had someone in my life" he whispered back in a serious tone.

"Who?"

Her question was lost in between clapping sounds. Everyone wished them.

Manik was busy talking with his clients. Nandini was alone, it was feeling so uneasy for her to move around stranger businesspeople.

"Hi, so your Mrs. Manik Scott!" a lady in her '40s chuckled with a smile.

"Yes," she whispered.

"You're lucky to have him," she said.

Nandini smiled unwillingly.

"I know, he is rude, but his heart is pure as a baby. Trust me, after knowing him you will love him," she said in concern. This shocked Nandini .

Both got disturbed by a scream.

"Nandini !" Manik shouted from behind. Nandini turned back to see him.

"Why are you talking with her?" he scowled in anger.

"What happened!" she asked innocently.

"You just stay away from my wife, I invited you just to show you I'm happy being an orphan too." he scowled in frustration.

"Manik, I'm happy for you, and I'm not a stranger, I'm your mom!!" she stuttered in tears.

"You're my ex-mom, my mom died 7yrs ago," he screamed in tears.

He held Nandini and dragged her towards his car and drove back home. He lost his sense. His grip was tight on her, his nails hurt her sensitive wrist.

"Manik leaves me!!" she pleaded in tears.

"It hurts me a lot" he scowled in anger while slamming her on the bed. He was about to leave that room, but her question stopped him.

"She is your mom. Why you lied to my family that you don't have her?" she asked in disgust.

"It's none of your business, you married me, not my mom" he growled.

"It's my family, Manik!!" she scowled in anger.

"She is a terrible lady, never talk about her," he said in a frustrated tone.

"But she said you're very good," she shouted in tears.

"Then it's a lie, I was not good even, you know it well," he said with a dangerous smirk.

"No, you're good, I can see that in your eyes. You're fantastic," she said confidently.

"Fine, after tonight you will never misunderstand me. I will make sure of that" he scowled while pulling her down on the bed. He unzipped her dress from the back and ripped her front. She held her front to cover herself.

"How bad I'm! You don't have any idea!! ... let me show you then!! He whispered in her ear while pinning her hands on either side.

She kept on staring at him blankly while he rolled down, taking her underneath him. He started placing kisses from her jawline following her neck, moving down kissing her collarbone, and then her neckline and then all over her neck placing kisses and bites all over there, and then moved a little down and started kissing her cleavage!! And then a little down and started kissing her bosoms while cupping the other by his hand and started pressing it and massaging it. He placed a sharp bit on her n**ple she winced in pain, tears rolled down by the pain.

She again flinched and struggled, but he made her numb by pressing his weight more on her!! He raised his eyes a bit and looked at her...

"Why are you struggling? I'm showing you what I'm baby!! You know, I can do anything for you! But if you try to talk or be like that lady, then I don't think a bit to make your life hell!! But why to think about it now? I know my wife won't be like that" he whispered in a dangerous tone.

"What she did?" she asked in between.

"You're still thinking about her, it's so bad of you" he mocked with an evil smile.

"She is your mom!!" She choked in tears.

"I said not to talk about her, she is not my mom anymore!!" he scowled in frustration.

"She is your mom!!" she replied in the same tone raging him more. He tore out the rest of her clothes while leaving her in just inner. She grabbed the sheet to cover herself. But it's too late. He ripped the sheet.

"Will you again talk like this? Say sorry, I will leave you here" he scowled.

"What did I do to tell you sorry? I will not say because it's true, she is your mother!" she shouted in tears. He gave her a tight slap.

"I said you a million times, but you're repeating the same. I will say teach you, come!!" he scowled while pulling her under him. He ripped her p**ty and slapped her hard over her sensitive spot, making her scream.

"You know something, you're a virgin still!" he whispered. The holy truth gave her goosebumps.

"Now, I will take it myself!" he mumbled in her ears while caressing her lower. Her world stopped at that second.