11

Please vote and comment

11- Feeling her

Her n**ple rubbed against his hard abs while turning him on. He caressed her back while tracing his hands up and down her. He turned hard now.

He caressed her waist while tracing her navel. She shivered under his touch. It was the first time she is feeling such a feeling. He pressed her left curve in his palm. She moaned a little.

He smirked," Do you like it!" he whispered. She blushed hard after hearing him.

"Can I kiss them!" he asked with a naughty smile.

"umm .. O... Ok," she blushed.

He was on cloud nine. He kissed her neck while playing with her ni**ple.

She blushed hard. Soon his fingers were replaced with his lips. He took her sexy button in between his lips, chewing and licking them with his tongue. She fisted his hair tight while moaning.

"It tastes sweeter than honey" he whispered while sucking her melons. He kneeled her right melon while tasting another.

"M... Manik ... Slow!!" she moaned while holding his hair.

He kissed her lips in between sealing her pleadings.

He returned to her left. His speed shocked her. It confuses her a little. He forced her that night. Then why is she feeling new now?

He bitted her n**ple.

"Ahh... "She screamed in pain. Tears flowed down in pain. He sucked it slowly while lessening her pain.

He moved his hand down towards her thighs as she closed her legs tightly. He got up from her and placed his leg in between her thighs to part them away.

She pleaded him with her eyes. He caressed her p*ntie.

"So wet for me" he whispered with a smirk while smelling her lips. She turned away shyly.

"Relax no need to cry. Now, I will not do it. It's just the first day of training" he assured her. She took a breath of relaxing.

"Feel me, baby, you will enjoy it" he smirked for which, she gave a confused look

"Look in my eyes," he asked while parting her legs.

He bent down towards her while rubbing his monster on her p**tie

"Can you feel it, my monster is so hard for you" he whispered in her ears.

" Means!!" she asked innocently making him chuckle at her native mind.

He grabbed her hand and placed it on his shaft over his boxer. She felt something hard in his boxer.

"Do you want to see it," he asked with a naughty smile.

"noo..." she yelled in horror.

"haha come on touch me at least" he chuckled. He moved her hand a little as she accidentally pressed his monster, making him groan. She pulled her hand back while blushing. He lay beside her while pulling her in his embrace.

"You did very well sweetheart, tomorrow we will have day 2. I know you will enjoy that", he whispered while planting a kiss on her forehead.

She nodded obediently.

"Come on kiss me once" he chuckled with a naughty smile.

She blushed hard after hearing this.

"Come on, kiss me!" he ordered. She kissed his cheek and hugged him while hiding her face.

"Ok, I will adjust with this, but tomorrow, I want a lip lock. Now, you're tired, you can sleep." he whispered while caressing her face.

Nandini woke up in his embrace, his hand was still on her curve. She turned red by finding this; she tried to remove his hand from her. Manik's sleep got disturbed by her movement. He opened his eyes, he lightly pressed her curves, she moaned a little.

He smirked by hearing her. She tried to get rid of his grip.

"Stay still" he whispered while caressing her sensitive skin.

"Umm... I want to use the washroom" she whispered while closing her eyes.

"Ok, you can for that, you should pay me!" he whispered in a husky tone while brushing his lips on her neck.

"What!!" She asked in shock.

"A kiss, come on!! kissing me as hard as you can, you can be free till evening 6" he whispered in a husky tone.

She gave a peck on his lips, and about to leave he pulled her back,

"I said kiss me tight ′ he said in a serious tone.

She leaned close and claimed his lips. She could feel his smirk in between the kiss. He nipped her lips with his teeth, his hands made their way down from her neck, he pulled her upon him. He started pressing her more upon him. She moaned by feeling his hardness under her.

After 15mins, they both broken the kiss.

She hugged him tight while blushing hard.

"I'm really so happy Nandini , you made my life so beautiful. I never had this happy life since childhood," he whispered in her ears while caressing her hair.

"I'm happy to see you happy," she whispered.

"Go fresh up, get me coffee," he said while planting a kiss on her forehead. She left with a smile. It's been a month of their marriage. She was comfortable with his touch. Life is so good now because he is caring for her so much. But one fine evening.

Evening 8

She knew well that he might come back fast, so she prepared dinner after all the servants left and had a shower.

She heard Manik screaming," Nandini ...′

She came out running from the bathroom in just a robe as he hadn't given her time.

He felt relaxed after seeing her presence.

"Why you haven't attended my call!! where is your phone!!" he scowled.

"Accidentally, it got broken!" she whispered in a low tone.

"Why can't you inform me by landline?" he questioned in a serious tone.

"I'm sorry, but you can call me by landline. I th..think" she whispered in a scared tone. Answering him back was not good still, she dared to answer him back. It might be the wrong step.

"You will tell me what to do!!" he shouted in anger, while stepping closer towards her.

She stepped back in fear.

"I... I'm sorry" she choked in fear.

"Say sorry well, then I will think further or else you're gone tonight," he murmured in her ear in a husky tone.

"I... I'm sorry, sir" she whispered in a scared tone.

"Come on, tell me in my way!!" he whispered with a smirk. He held her waist and pinned her on the wall.

Her breath gone heavier by every passing second, he held the knot of her robe to untie it. She held his hand in a second. She replaced his hand on her waist in fear before he reacted. She placed her lips on his. She started kissing him slowly; he responded full of passion.

After 15 mins, he has broken the kiss.

He took her in his arms and placed her on the bed. Her heart started beating faster.

"Wait here, I will be after a quick shower. You should please me some more," he whispered in her ear before leaving her nervously on bed.