19

19- Monster

{mature content ahead}

After some time, she left to her mansion. She checked the files, which Nancy said. It's all true, every property of her has been named on Manik. It means she has cheated no one. It's all Madison who manipulated everything.

Manik came back late at night, he came drunk.

"Everyone get out!! You have to leave tomorrow!!" he scowled.

All the servants left. Nandini came running by hearing his rude voice.

She was shocked to see him drunk.

"Nandini ...!." He screamed in anger.

She came down running.

"My only wife, you came!" he whispered sheepishly with a smirk.

She understood well that he was frustrated or distributed on something.

"I'm hungry!" he said in a serious tone.

"I have prepared dinner. Come, I will serve you," she said calmly.

"Not this, get back to the room in just 5mins"

By the time I come out u should be on a bed stripped!" he ordered in a dominated tone and left. Nandini ran behind him.

He left to get fresh up. He came back after changing, but shirtless.

She was waiting outside nervously.

"I told you to strip!" he shouted.

"I want to talk with you, Manik!" she murmured in fear.

"I will listen when I feel and don't call me by name!" he said in a serious tone.

She understood well he was not in a mood to listen. If she stops, he might be more rough, so she nodded obediently, but he didn't wait for her acceptance. He pulled her dress. He literally ripped her clothes within seconds. She turned in her birth suit. He pushed her back on the bed and came on top of her. He claimed her lips with a kiss. He kissed her furiously while biting her lips brutally.

She gasped for breath but still, he tortured her lips still.

After a long time, he left her lips. While moving down, he started biting her neck followed by cleavages; he bitted her every inch while making it red. She screamed in pain. He was deaf all the time.

He entered hard into her without a warning; she screamed in pain... Tears rolled down her eyes. First time in her life she felt so much pain. She felt like she had been ripped apart by his force. He pounded mercilessly by ignoring her pleadings.

"Manik stop!" she screamed because of unbearable pain. He came out of her, Nandini took a loud breath, but it wasn't a break, it was a restart... Manik entered once more.

"I told you not to call me by name!" he said in a serious tone while pounding her.

She cried with pain.

After some time, she slept, maybe fainted. He collapsed beside her while coming out of her as he slept.

Next morning,

Manik was drinking by watching Nandini , who is sleeping peacefully. He could see her tears vapouring on her cheeks. He felt little pain, but soon the pain vanished with his memories. He remembered the way she talked with Liam and Nancy with a smile, the words she lied to him. It's like betrayal from his view.

It's like backstabbing.

"Nandini ee...!" He screamed angrily.

She got up with a jerk in fear.

She shivered by seeing him in front of her. She tried to crawl back, but her painful body was not supporting her moves.

"M... l!" She glued her lips shut to stop herself from taking his name.

She was not ready to face the same pain again. He came closer and settled on the bed.

"I'm feeling hungry please," she shuttered in fear.

"You can have it later!" he scowled.

"No please, I want something to eat" she pleaded. He understood her plan.

"You're really hungry?" he questioned with an evil smirk. She nodded her head.

"Fine, go have a shower. I will get your breakfast ′ he said.

She was about to get out of bed. He held her wrist.

"Don't wear clothes, I'm not done yet. Do you understand! Just ten mins, you should be in front of me," he warned in a dangerous tone.

She gulped lumps and nodded a little.

He left the room.

After ten mins, she came out of the bathroom with only a bathroom. She was surprised to see an empty room. She sat on the edge of the bed while waiting for him.

She was lost in thinking why his behavior is so rude. Did he come to know about her meeting with Nancy? Soon Manik came back with her breakfast, a bowl of chocos with milk. It's her favorite. She was happy by seeing her favorite breakfast.

"Come here" he ordered while gesturing his lap.

She came forward. He pulled her into his lap.

"Come have it!" he whispered while placing the bowl in her hand. He wrapped his hands around her waist.

"Have Wifey," he mumbled.

She had breakfast and placed it on the table. He started kissing her nape.

"I trusted you so much, so much like more than dad, but you don't deserve it!" he whispered while tightening his grip. Tears made their way.

"No, Manik, just listen to me once," she pleaded.

"Shut up! Don't you dare to talk, I really hate you, I hate you!" he scowled while taking her in his arms.

"Manik, where you're taking me!" she struggled in his arms.

"To show you hell for betrayal!" he scowled while stepping in a room and unlocked it by placing his thumb on the sensor.

She was shocked to see the room, which was dark red.

"What is this place?" she uttered in shock.

"Punishment room! Hereafter, your place will be in this room. Your every night going to be more painful!" he scowled while throwing her on the leather bed the soft mattress hurt her sensitive body by the force, he came on top of her and tied up her both hands to the bedpost. she understood well that he going to be rough again and if it happens, she will die sooner or later.

She is my desire (Manan) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें