14

14- His Past

Morning 7 am,

Manik came back after fresh up. He saw her still sleeping. He got ready and left to study room to get a file. Nandini got up and screamed in panic.

"Manikk!" she screamed.

Manik came running hearing her.

"What happened? Are you okay?" he asked in shock.

"Why did you leave me?" she choked in tears.

"I was in the study room, get fresh up! I wanna talk with you." she left to get fresh. They had breakfast. He gestured her towards a room in his mansion which she had never seen.

"He is my dad, Madison Scott," he said in a broken tone while caressing the enormous portrait.

"He is the one who got the best businessman awards from the year 2005-2010," she asked in shock.

"Yes, my dad, my life, he passed away because of my mom. She divorced him. He passed away because of depression," he said in tears.

"Why did they get divorced?" she questioned.

"She had an affair with my dad's friend. She betrayed my dad," he said with disgust.

She can see his pain.

"Because of this, you hate love!" she questioned while placing her hand on his shoulder.

He turned towards her.

"Noo "

"Love is just an attraction, and that love killed my dad. I don't wanna be week like him, so I stayed away from love. I don't wanna trust girl because a mom can leave her child then .... they can leave anyone in life for their needs," he said with hate.

′All girls are not the same!" she said in a calm tone.

"I can't argue with you! I said I would tell my past, and I said it! I think our deal is over. I'm happy for the night thanks for a memorable gift. I never got such a beautiful deal." he chuckled with a smirk and made his way out.

"If I haven't accepted last night .... you used to r*pe me? Would you?

He turned back at her sudden question.

"Do you think I will?" He questioned back.

"I don't know, I was confused! "

"I'm not a human to hurt everyone for my satisfaction, I was an animal. I will harm only when others hurt me. I think you got your answer." he said in a haughty tone.

"Ok, you can't talk about yourself, but I think I had a right to know about my life. I want your answer, Manik, would you? " she asked while folding her hands up.

"No! I used to hurt you, but I may not force you. Even I hate girls! Even I have the worst views about them! I never dreamed about forcing, even in your life. I tried to make you accept me, but you haven't accepted. I tried to get rid of my feelings, my desires, but I could not control, so I forced you to marry me. The first day when I met you, I liked that nature. I haven't hated you like I used to do with other girls. I kidnapped Nick just to know about your nature. You got ready to sacrifice yourself to me for his life. I understood that you can do anything for the people you love. That means you can do so much for your husband. I'm selfish, I wanted the same girl, so I forced you to accept me. On the day in my office, I got angry when you asked me about my dad. I remembered that stupid lady accidentally, I hurt you. I see you like the same, but after seeing your fear, I came to know that you're innocent. I thought it was just pleasure, but it gave you pain. All girls are not the same, you're different. On our first night, I wanted to keep you on my grip because I'm scared of losing you. I don't want to give you pain. I want to give you fear. Only fear can stop you from doing the wrong things. I locked you in fear, so I created a scene like we consumed our marriage, but I mixed sleeping pills in that glass of water. See Nandini ! I'm very clear with you, I don't want to hurt you nor lose you, so I used my always even you hate me. I will never let you go! even it hurts you. I can't let you go, but I promise, I will be a good husband always. I want a good and loyal wife."

"Will you forget everything and be as I want you? I will be a good husband. I will never hurt you, but if you betray me, I will be a devil for you by forgetting all my limits." he said in a dangerous tone.

She heard everything but rooted on the ground in shock. He is so good, but he is a confusing soul. He is insecure...

"I will never leave you, but I'm scared" she choked while stepping back.

"For what are you scared?" he asked in confusion.

"Umm night! you bitted me so hard, if you are like this I can't be alive more than one year," she whispered while eying the floor.

He laughed out by listening to her innocent answer.

"I will bite slow ok" he chuckled while gesturing his hands for her.

She came forward and hugged him with a smile.

"What do you get by knowing all this?" he asked.

"A satisfaction that I know my husband," she mumbled with a smile.

"So do you still hate me for the things I did? Are you still feeling disgusted with my touch" he asked in a bitter tone while breaking the hug,

She hugged him right. "I felt disgusting on our first kiss, but I loved you so much when you cared for me in the one month. On our first night, I started hating myself for trusting you. But now, today, I'm happy that you haven't broken my trust. I felt that you are a disgusting man who only cares about yourself, but today I'm happy to know that you are my man only mine. Every wife wants only this from her husband. I got that" she said in happy tears.

"I think you're trusting me too much" he whispered with a naughty smirk,

"of course, my husband "

"So can I get an opportunity of worshipping my beautiful wife once more " he smirked.

She blushed while. snaking her arms around his neck. He scooped her in his arms and carried her to his room and lay her on the bed while removing his shirt. He unzipped her dress.

She blushed more. He claimed her lips while his fingers were working on her blouse.

She started responding to him with equal passion.

She pulled him closer while fisting his hair; he smirked by seeing her response. After a while; they have broken the kiss

"I love it "he chuckled while breathing hard.

She hugged him while blushing. He dug his face into her neck and started placing wet kisses all over her neck followed by jawlines and shoulders smoothing her pain. She moaned in pleasure, just pleasure!! He took her to the edges of heaven by his sensual kisses. He traveled down while softly kneeling her curves.

"M...Mic... "she moaned in pleasure.

He softly placed multiple kisses while sucking them a little. His hands started moving down on her thighs. He remembered her words.

"You don't want me to kiss you here?" he chuckled with a naughty smirk. She nodded no shyly.

"Ok, I will wait for that" he assured her, moving a little down and kissing her thighs. After a long kissing session, he went up towards her while kissing her lips.

"Sleep, I know it will pain we can do it some other day" he whispered while kissing her forehead.

She cuddled on his chest while blushing, yet so happy.

"If you cooperate in the same way, we can enjoy our life to the fullest" he whispered in a husky tone.

"I love you, Manik, I think you are my prince charming" she whispered while pecking his lips

"I don't know but you're my princess. I knew this on the day when I got my first kiss," he said with a naughty smirk.