Chapter 4

PRESENT

Y/N's POV

"Do your parents know about your relationship, Anastasia and Anna?"

Anastasia: "Yes, they even agreed. But for Anna..."

I looked at Anna. Her face got saddened. I patted her hand. She seems lost.

"Anna?"

I shook her a little.

Anna: "Y-Yeah. You called me?"

"Are you okay?"

Anna: "Yes. I am completely fine."

"Did your parents agree with your relationship with J-Hope?"

Anna: "N-No. They don't know about our relationship."

"What?"

Anna: "We are secretly dating."

"But you are lying to your parents."

Anna: "I know. They already knew about our relationship but they denied it. They told me to break up. I lied to them that I broke up but in reality, I didn't."

"How can you do that?"

Anna: "I love J-Hope. I can't live without him."

"No one is more than your parents."

Anna: "J-Hope is more than my parents. He loves me more than my parents."

I was about to slap her when Anastasia stopped me.

Anastasia: "Guys, can we stop it? Y/N, why don't you tell us about your love story?"

"I have none."

Anastasia: "You are lying. As far as I know, you loved your c-"

"Stop it! I will tell you about my parents."

She rolled her eyes.

Anastasia: "Fine."

"My parents are enemies to lovers."

Anastasia: "Wow!"

"They always used to argue with each other but then one day my father proposed to my mother for marriage and she agreed and then I was born."

Anastasia: "Very nice. Am I right Anna?"

Anna: "Whatever, I don't care. I am going to my class."

Anastasia: "Anna....wait!"

"Anna....Wait!!!!"

Anna: "Why do you care huh?"

"I am sorry."

Anna: "No problem. Don't say anything when you know nothing about me."

"Nothing about you?"

Anna: "Oh....I am getting late to class. I am going."

"Wait!"

Anna: "Bye!"

She left. I was about to go back to her but then the bell rang. We all went to our respective classes.

"I wanna go home."

Anastasia: "Me too."

"I am leaving."

Anastasia: "What? Bye then."

"Bye."

I told my teacher and left the school. It was evening. I was walking on the road. Suddenly, it started raining. The rain reminded me of someone. Someone special to me. The person whom I hate the most now.

FLASHBACK

Five years back

I was in my bedroom all alone. It started raining. I went out and started dancing in the rain. Just then, someone came toward me. It was one of my cousins, Jeon Jungkook. The eldest of his two brothers. I am fourteen years of age and Jungkook is sixteen years of age.

Jungkook: "Hello."

I stopped dancing.

"H-Hi."

Jungkook: "Why did you stop dancing?"

"I am f-feeling so shy."

He chuckled.

Jungkook: "You dance like a goddess."

"T-Thanks."

Jungkook: "Your body was moving in a sexy way. I want to see it."

My cheeks turned red. He started coming close to me. I was stepping back.

Jungkook: "Hey don't go back."

I stopped in my tracks.

Jungkook: "You are looking damn sexy. Your cleavage is visible."

I remembered that I was dancing in the rain. He said it in a seductive tone. He was very close. He then whispered something in my ears.

Jungkook: "If you are looking this sexy with clothes. I wonder how you will look without clothes."

His voice sent a chill down my spine.

Jungkook: "I want to cherish your body."

"Oppa, I am only fourteen years of age."

Jungkook: "Do you think age matters? Come on, let me make you mine."

I pushed him and ran away. I went to my bedroom and started crying. I don't know why I was crying. His words made me feel uncomfortable yet comfortable. I don't know how to explain this feeling. 

Just then, I remembered Jungkook is a fuckboy. I got to know that from his brothers. He used to be a good child when he was a little kid but now he became so bad that he wants to fuck his cousin. I love him. I have had a crush on him ever since I was five years of age. But he only wants my body.

PRESENT

Huh....I sighed. I am wet in the rain. I kneeled and I started crying. This love is painful. I still love him but it is my ego that denies it. I don't like it when he comes to South Korea. He always stays at my house. Every time, he tries to get close to me in a physical way but I won't let him do it. This is another reason why I don't want to go to the US. Since that incident, I started hating the rain. Rain always reminds me of him. He makes me feel powerless in front of him.

TO BE CONTINUED...