Chapter 23

Y/N's POV

We were in a boutique buying mine and Taehyung's wedding dress and suit.

My mother: "Y/N, your father will go with Taehyung. I will stay here with you."

"No mom, you can go with dad. I will be fine here."

My mother: "But-"

Jungkook: "You can go, mom. I will stay with Y/N."

I looked at Jungkook. He was smirking like an idiot.

My mother: "Ok dear, take care."

My mother left us.

"Why are you here?"

Jungkook: "To buy my bride's dress."

"Huh?"

Jungkook: "Don't waste your time. Go and select your wedding dress."

"You are no one to order me. Ok?"

Jungkook: "Learn how to respect me. Get used to it from now on."

"What do you mean-"

Lady: "Madam, please come this way. I will show you all types of wedding dresses."

I glared at Jungkook and went with the lady and Jungkook followed me behind.

Lady: "Madam, how is this dress?"

"Its very ni-"

Jungkook: "It's not good, please show me another one."

"What? I liked this dress."

Jungkook: "I don't care about your likes and dislikes. I only care about mine."

He smirked.

"Well this is my wedding and choosing the dress is my choice."

Jungkook: "Everything of yours is mine."

"How dare you talk to me like that?"

Jungkook: "How brave of me? Don't you think I've become more manly these days?"

"You are trash."

Jungkook: "Don't say that. It hurts baby girl."

"Hurts? My foot! Get away from here!"

He pulled me by the wrist and took me to a trial room. He locked us both in the trial room.

"Why did you-"

Jungkook: "Shh. Do you love me?"

I was speechless. I don't know what to say. I love him but I hate him. What should I say?

Jungkook: "Tell me Y/N."

"I...I."

I don't know what to say. Just then, I remembered that incident that happened a few days ago. That day, Taehyung proposed to me and slid the ring onto my finger. Jungkook didn't even do anything. I was furious and anger took over me. Ego vs Love, I chose my ego.

"I don't love you."

Jungkook: "Don't lie Y/N. I know you love me."

"I don't love you. I HATE YOU! Why can't you understand that? And you are my cousin."

Jungkook: "But our promise."

I scoffed.

"As if you remember that. You have a girlfriend. Go near her."

His eyes got furious and were filled with anger. He was clenching his jaw. I was getting scared. He held my shoulders tightly and pushed me to the wall.

"What the hell?"

Jungkook: "You will regret this later, Y/N. Mind my words."

With that, he left the trial room by slamming the door shut.

"What just happened?"

I exited the trial room and went near my mother. All the time my eyes were searching for Jungkook but I didn't find him anywhere. Where is he?

"Mummy?"

My mother: "Yes?"

"I don't want to marry now."

My parents, Taehyung and Jimin, were shocked. The smile faded on Taehyung's face as soon as I said that.

My mother: "What do you mean? We already planned your wedding."

"I will marry once I am 21 years old. Please, mummy."

My mother: "But-"

Taehyung: "It's okay mom. It's her life. I will wait for her to marry me even if it takes forever."

He smiled looking at me. My heart started beating rapidly. He does love me.

Anna's POV

It's been several days since I started staying with Jin, my husband. He is very caring and never fails to show his love for me. Now, my heart only beats for him.

I was sitting on the couch, watching TV, waiting for Jin to come back from his office. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I got up from the couch and went to open the door.

"Hi dear."

Jin: "Hi honey."

"Fresh up. I have to tell you something."

Jin: "Gosh! I am excited."

He smiled like a 4-year-old boy. I chuckled at his cuteness. He ran to the bedroom and I followed him behind. After 5 minutes, he came out of the bathroom.

"You came."

Jin: "Yeah. So, you were going to say something?"

I went towards him and stood in front of him. My heart was beating at a rapid speed.

"I love you."

Jin: "What did you say?"

"I love you, Jin."

No matter how many times I say I love you to him, he always gets surprised. 

I looked into his eyes. His eyes were welled up with tears. He hugged me tightly. I hugged him back.

Jin: "Thank you, honey. I will never hurt you or disappoint you. I promise."

I smiled. I am so lucky.

TO BE CONTINUED...