Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

"Bloody bastard...How can he do this? You know what? All boys are the same. They just want girls for their bodies."

Anastasia: "What? No! Suga is not like that."

"Oh really? What makes you think that?"

Anastasia: "Because he never tried to get physical with me."

"Huh....Did he ever try to kiss you?"

I looked into her eyes. She gulped.

FLASHBACK

Anastasia's POV

Suga and I were in my bedroom talking about random stuff.

Suga: "Can I kiss you?"

"No. I am not ready."

Suga: "Please."

He started to come towards me. His face was an inch away.

"Stop!"

I shouted.

Suga: "Sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

I smiled.

"It's fine."

PRESENT

Y/N's POV

Anastasia: "No. He never tried to get physical with me. He just tried to kiss me once but I denied it. He accepted it."

"Huh."

I scoffed.

"Today or later, he will try to get physical with you. Then what will you do?"

Anastasia: "I will surrender to him."

"Really? What if he uploads your naked photos on social media?"

Anastasia was about to slap me but I stopped her.

"Wow...Cool down."

Anastasia: "Stop talking about my boyfriend like that. Since when did you change so much?"

"I didn't change. Circumstances changed me. Love is a bullshit thing. The ones who believe in love are bullshit people and fucking idiots."

I laughed. Suddenly, Anastasia slapped me so hard that I fell to the ground.

Anastasia: "You also loved your cousin right? In some phase of your life, you did experience love. You still love him but it is your ego that is hiding it. You once believed in love so you are also a fucking idiot."

She started walking back to our school. I chuckled.

"Love makes you mad. Have you ever felt hatred and love at the same time for a person? I did feel it. It makes me go insane."

She halted in her steps.

I started crying.

"I loved him so much and I still do but he just wants my body. He sees me as a toy that he can play and enjoy with. But I am not. I am a living person, not a toy. He forgot our love. He promised me. Promises are meant to be broken anyway."

She came towards me and filled me in her embrace. She hugged me and started crying.

Anastasia: "I am sorry for slapping you without knowing anything which you have gone through. I am sorry."

I sniffed my nose.

"It's okay. Now stop crying."

It started raining again.

"Let's go to our class otherwise we will get wet in the rain."

Anastasia: "Yeah, let's go."

In the school

We entered our class. All the students were discussing something. It was about Anna. Suddenly, I heard a girl saying that Anna is a slut. I went towards her and held her hair in my hands. She yelped in pain.

"Bitch. If you say one more thing about my best friend, I will kill you. And everyone, now stop discussing that and mind your own business."

I left the girl and glared at everyone. They then started doing their work.

TO BE CONTINUED...