Chapter 11

I heard his voice after five goddamn years. His voice sounds so much more mature. His deep voice sent a chill down my spine. His voice was enough to give me goosebumps all over my body. I didn't dare to look at him.

Jungkook: "Hi dad. I missed you so much."

My father: "Me too, son. Anyways, princess comes here."

I didn't move an inch. My back was facing them. Slowly, I turned around to face them. My head hung low.

"Yes. D-Dad?"

My father: "Meet Jungkook."

"I-I."

Jungkook: "It's okay dad. Leave it, I think she forgot me."

What? How can I forget him?

My father: "No son. She didn't forget you. She was very excited that you are coming."

I looked at my dad in shock. I was never excited to see Jungkook. I even told him that I don't want Jungkook in my house. Jungkook looked at me. His gaze was piercing through my soul. It's like he was eating me alive with his eyes. He came near me and stood in front of me.

Jungkook: "Really? Did you miss me that much Y/N?"

I could feel his hot breath on my forehead. I slowly lifted my head and looked into his eyes. It was like the whole world stopped. It was only me and Jungkook. His black eyes were very much mesmerizing. His eyes were dark showing nothing but evil.

Jungkook: "Answer me, Y/N."

His voice was serious. It sent a chill down the spine. Nothing was coming out of my mouth. No words. I forgot about everything when I looked into his eyes. He broke eye contact.

Jungkook: "Dad, let's go home. I am tired."

My father: "Yes son."

They left. What just happened? His voice and his gaze were enough to take control of me. His presence can make me forget everything. I even forgot my dad. My breathing became uneven.

Jimin: "Noona, what happened? Are you okay?"

I looked at Jimin.

"Didn't you leave?"

Jimin: "No. How can I leave you alone? Come let's go."

We left.

In the house

My mother: "Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin. You are finally here."

They smiled at her.

I looked at Jungkook. His smile drives me crazy. God! I want to do every sinful thing to him. I was staring at him like a psycho. He looked at me, I turned my head away.

My mother: "Come have breakfast."

We all sat at the dining table. I sat beside Jungkook.

My father: "Tomorrow onwards you guys can enjoy with Y/N. Her exams are over. She won't go to school anymore."

They all smiled.

I was in shock. Yes, I completed my exams. My school is over. Summer break has started today. I will miss all my friends. I was lost in my trance.

(18+)

Suddenly, I felt a cold hand on my thigh. I flinched. The hand was Jungkook's because he was the only one who was sitting beside me. I looked at him. He was busy talking with my parents.

He started moving his hand circularly on my thigh. I was melting in his touch.

Goosebumps were all over my body.

His hand started going towards my skirt. I want to stop but I don't want to stop him. I was lost in his touch. He lifted my skirt and his hand went inside my skirt. The feeling was unexplainable. His hand went inside my underwear. He started teasing my folds. His one hand was making me feel like I am in heaven. I looked at him. He had a proud smirk on his face and was busy eating his dinner. He inserted one finger inside my vagina. I lost it. I was unable to control my moans. I held his hand tightly. I was a mess.

My mother: "Y/N, why aren't you eating?"

How can I eat when he is making me feel things?

"I w-will e-eat mom."

I tried my best to not moan and tried eating my food. I was unable to open my mouth. I was controlling my moans and bit my lips.

He started thrusting his finger in and out of my vagina. My bottom lip started bleeding because of biting my lips. His pace was slow. But then, he increased his pace. He was thrusting his finger at a rapid speed. It was painful yet pleasurable. I finally cum on his finger. He then inserted three fingers. I lost it.

"AHH!!"

I moaned loudly.

My mother: "Y/N, what happened?"

Shit!

"I want to go to the bathroom, m-mom."

My mother: "Ok."

I looked at Jungkook. He was smirking like an idiot.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I have added a song. So, you guys can enjoy reading this story while listening to the song. Sexual tension has started between Jungkook and Y/N.

TO BE CONTINUED...