Chapter 24

Y/N's POV

I was sitting on the couch in my bedroom. I was in my world immersed in different thoughts. Suddenly, I heard something on the news.

News Reporter: "500 females were kidnapped and are exported to the US. Nobody knows their locations. Police stations are filled with families of the missing people. Further details of this matter will be said later. Until then bye."

Now that's strange. I was deeply thinking about something when my phone rang.

On the phone

"Hello?"

Anna: "Y/N, It's me. Anna."

"Anna? After a long time, you are calling me."

Anna: "I am sorry but I have to meet you urgently, please."

"Where?"

Anna: "The coffee shop near our school. I am waiting for you. Please come fast."

"Ok."

I hung up the call. I took my belongings and went to the coffee shop.

At the coffee shop

"Anna?"

Anna: "Finally you came."

"What happened? You didn't talk to me for many days and after a long time you are calling me?"

Anna: "I will answer your questions later but listen to me."

I scoffed.

"Tell."

Anna: "It's about Anastasia."

"What happened to her?"

Anna: "Her mother called me yesterday night and said that Anastasia didn't return home."

"Where did she go?"

Anna: "Her mother said that she went out with Suga. Both of them are missing."

"Maybe he raped her and killed her. Who knows?"

Anna: "Y/N!"

"Cool down. Why are you yelling at me?"

She looked at me with a fierce gaze.

"Even your so-called ex-boyfriend, J-hope, betrayed you. What a sad life?"

Anna: "Don't take his name. It's about Anastasia. She is missing and you are not even feeling sad?"

"Nope."

Anna: "Chee! You became so heartless. I am leaving. It's a waste of talking to you."

She got up frustratingly and left me alone. I left the coffee shop and went to my house. I entered my bedroom and laid down on my bed.

"How fucked up my life is? I even forgot what love is."

Meanwhile

Anastasia's POV

"Leave me alone you motherfuckers!"

I was tied up. My hands and legs were tied up tightly and I was blindfolded.

Unknown: "Shut up!!"

I started crying. Suga and I are kidnapped. We went out for a date but we were kidnapped. I don't even know where we are. My head was paining like hell because I was sedated. I was hearing many female voices. They were crying and shouting for help. Where am I? Where is Suga?

"Where am I?"

Just then, a girl spoke to me.

Mara: "Hi. I am Mara."

I tried to look in the direction of her voice but I was not able to do it because I was blindfolded.

Mara: "What's your name?"

"Who are you?"

Mara: "You can't see me, I can't see you because we are blindfolded. I was also kidnapped."

Her voice was filled with sadness.

"I am Anastasia."

Mara: "Nice."

"Do you know where Suga is?"

Mara: "Suga? Who is he?"

"He is my boyfriend. He was kidnapped along with me."

Mara: "Well, as far as I know, there are only females here. I can hear only female voices."

"So he is not here?"

Mara: "I think so."

"Do you know where he is?"

Mara: "I don't know. I don't care. As long as we are alive. I am happy."

"What the heck? He is my boyfriend and I care for him."

Mara: "Fuck those feelings!"

I was about to shout at her when we heard an announcement.

Unknown: "Hello everyone present here. I am J-Hope."

J-Hope? That motherfucker!

J-Hope: "You all are kidnapped for a reason. Better be careful, don't try to escape. If you escape, the punishments will not be good. You will be tortured to death. Till then, bye."

Mara: "What the hell?"

"I know him."

Mara: "Know who?"

"J-hope."

Mara: "You mean the one who gave the announcement? If I see him I will kill him to death."

"J-Hope used to be my best friend's boyfriend but then he leaked her naked photos on social media. He betrayed her."

Mara: "Nice happened."

"Can you just shut your mouth? You remind me of my other best friend."

Mara: "How many best friends do you have?"

"Two."

She scoffed.

Mara: "I don't even have one."

"How did you even get kidnapped?"

Mara: "Well I am a thief. I steal money to buy food and feed my son."

"You have a son?"

Mara: "Yes."

"Why can't you have a job instead of stealing things?"

Mara: "I used to work as a prostitute."

"W-What?"

Mara: "I don't even know who is the father of my son."

"That's sad."

She scoffed.

Mara: "I am a homeless person. I don't have parents. I used to earn money by working as a sex worker but when my son was born I left that job. I want to be a good example to him, not a bad one. To feed him, I needed money so I started stealing things. I joined him in a good school. I wonder what he is doing? He loves to drink milk. He will cry if he doesn't drink milk. I should give him milk, I can't see him crying."

She started crying.

"Hey don't cry. We will find a way to escape from here."

Mara: "We have to escape from here by hook or crook."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The thriller part has started.

TO BE CONTINUED...