Chapter 8

At my house

Anastasia: "Uncle, auntie!!"

My father: "What happened to my princess?"

Anastasia: "She got unconscious."

My mother: "You leave her here. We will take care of her."

Anastasia: "Sure auntie, bye."

She left. After an hour or so, Namjoon came. I was laying down on the bed looking outside the window. It was still raining heavily.

Namjoon: "Hello, Y/N."

He smiled showing his dimples.

"Hi, Namjoon."

Namjoon: "How was your day at school today?"

"It was...Ummm....not that good."

Namjoon: "Tell me what exactly has happened."

I told him everything. He was in utter shock.

Namjoon: "You're hallucinating. Your mental illness is getting worse. At first, it was good, but now...it is worse. I am worried but I will try my best."

"Will I die, Namjoon?"

I asked, looking at him with teary eyes.

Namjoon: "No not at all. There is only one thing for your cure."

My eyes lit up.

"What is it?"

Namjoon: "I am afraid to say this but....You should spend time with Jungkook to get back to normal."

"What...HEll NOOO!!!!"

I screamed my lungs out.

Namjoon: "He was the cause of your damage. He is the cure for your damage."

"No, he ruined me. I will not even see his face."

Namjoon: "Your choice. He is the only cure. Bonding is better than medicine. If not, there are chances of you dying."

No, I don't want to die. I want to make my parents proud. I am the only kid of my parents.

"You don't know how much he makes me feel uncomfortable. He does bad and weird things that I just want to surrender to him but I won't because I know that they are bad."

Namjoon: "I did some research on him. I know it's illegal but I did it for you."

I smiled. He cares for me.

Namjoon: "He is currently in college. He is 21 years of age and is a fuckboy. Very famous at college and is involved in many drug cases."

"Drugs?"

Namjoon: "Yes, he takes drugs and does illegal smuggling of them."

"Since when did he become so bad? He was very innocent when he was a child. I still remember."

FLASHBACK

Seven years back

"Oppa, why don't you visit me every day?"

Jungkook: "It's because I stay in the US which is far from your country."

"I miss you."

Jungkook: "I miss you too. Remember I love you and you only."

I smiled.

PRESENT

Liar!! All lies. You forgot about our love. What changed you so much in these past years, Jungkook?

My heart shattered into pieces.

The next day

I walked into the school and was greeted by Anastasia. But I felt like I was missing someone.

"Where is Anna?"

Anastasia: "I don't know, she is not lifting my calls. By the way, how is your health?"

"It's fine."

Anastasia: "Hmm."

We went to our class. The teacher came and started teaching.

It was recess. All the students were in the canteen.

Anastasia: "Where is Anna? I am getting worried."

"Hey don't worry.... J-hope?"

I saw him sitting with his friends with a gloomy face yet he was smiling. A fake smile. I was about to approach him when a message popped up on my mobile screen.

Anastasia: "No way."

My phone fell from my hands unknowingly. Every one started getting the notification. It was Anna. Her naked photos were uploaded on social media. I saw the photos. She was having sex with J-Hope. The photos were leaked. I saw the name of the account. It was J-Hope. He uploaded the pictures. How can he do that? I walked up to him, held his collar, and gave him a tight slap.

"How dare you, bastard?"

I started punching him. Students gathered around us.

"And you don't even have the common sense to say sorry."

J-Hope: "I won't say sorry."

"She loved you."

J-Hope: "And I am a playboy and a fuckboy. Do you think I care?"

I slapped him again but it was so hard that my handprints were on his cheek.

"Why did you upload her naked photos?"

J-Hope: "Because I wanted to do it. After all, she surrendered herself to me. I can do anything with her body."

He smirked.

"You are a Bastard!"

I punched him again. Blood started coming from his mouth. I left the canteen.

Anastasia: "Y/N, wait!!"

J-Hope's POV

I started crying. I deserve this.

I love you so much, Anna....

TO BE CONTINUED...