Chapter 29

In the special room

J-Hope's POV

I was in the special room. The number 8 girl's body was laying on the surgical bed. Her hands which I had cut were on the steel plate. I have done such a great job. I should be proud of myself but then I remembered something. I took out my phone and dialed my boss's number.

On the phone

"Hello, sir."

Boss: "Is the job done?"

"Not yet sir. I just now killed a girl-"

Boss: "I know that. Make sure you take every organ from her body."

"Yes sir."

Boss: "They should be perfectly cut and must be in good shape."

"Ok, sir."

Boss: "Make sure to keep the organs in the fridge and I think you know where to keep the dead body. Am I right?"

"Yes sir. Sir, what about my salary?"

Boss: "Do the job well, you will get it."

"Sir but-"

Boss: "No buts. Do the work and don't forget that their actual work will start after one week, till then make sure they prepare themselves."

"Yes sir."

I sighed. He never gives me my salary on time. I sat on a chair and kept my hands on my forehead due to frustration. I scratched my head.

"AHH!"

I leaned back on the chair and was about to close my eyes due to my tiredness when I remembered something which my boss said.

I walked near the girl and stood beside her bed with a surgical knife in my hand. I kept the surgical mask on my face and I started ripping her clothes.

"I have done this a lot of times. So, it's not a big deal."

I took the surgical knife and cut her body in half. Blood was oozing out of her body, it started to spill all over my face. But I don't care. I was so frustrated. This is the only way I can be relaxed.

First, I took out her heart, then lungs, intestines, liver, stomach, and brain. After that, I took out her eyeballs. I took all the organs in a tray and kept them in a fridge. The fridge was very big that 50 people could fit in it.

"I wonder where my boss was able to find this fridge."

After keeping all the organs in the fridge I took her body and went to another room which was present next to the special room. When I entered the room, I was about to vomit due to the horrible smell. It was where all the wild animals were kept in a cage. I kept her body on the ground and left the room.

After coming out of the room, I clicked a button on my mobile phone. As soon as I clicked that button, the wild animals were released from their cages. I was monitoring the whole thing. The animals started to eat the girl's flesh.

"So gruesome to watch. That's the reason you shouldn't try to escape from here."

I smirked to myself. Just then, I heard some murmuring in the CCTV monitoring area where I was present. They were my coworkers. One of them was Tom and the other one was Alex.

Tom: "J-Hope, I heard that you didn't get your last year's salary till now."

Alex: "Not even last year's salary, he didn't get this year's salary also."