Chapter 12

In the bathroom

What the hell just happened? How can I let him take control of me? His fingers did magic to me. Is this what pleasure feels like?

I looked in the mirror. I was fucked up. I was looking like a mess. My hair was tangled. My makeup was ruined. His fingers were enough to ruin me. If he will have sex with me, god knows what will happen to me. My underwear was wet. I was wet for him. I was needy.

(18+)

I took my diary from my bedroom and started writing in it. I need him. I want him to do more than fingering me. I need his dick in my vagina. I need his lips on mine. I want his lips all over my body. I want his hands to roam all over my body. I want him to cherish my body. I want him to kiss me roughly. I want him to bite me, spank me. I want him to use me as his toy. Only his. I am ready to surrender myself to him. 

If my parents will see this diary, I am dead.

Back then, I was foolish. But now I will surrender myself to him. My body is his. He can do whatever he wants with my body.

I removed my dress. I saw the scratch he gave me five years back. I smiled. At the age of nineteen, I started to crave him.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened.

"AHH!!"

Jungkook: "Cool down, it's me."

"Jungkook?"

He looked at me from top to bottom. He came towards me. His face was an inch away from mine. His hand went near my vagina and touched it.

Jungkook: "You are dripping wet for me."

He whispered in my ears sending a chill down my spine.

Jungkook: "And you are naked."

"Jungkook, have sex with me."

Jungkook: "You are so desperate for my touch aren't you?"

"I.."

Jungkook: "You turned into a bitch in these five years."

"Jungkook, I need you."

Jungkook: "Not so easily. I have a reputation, you know. Beg for me."

"Jungkook, you see this scratch? You gave me it. You marked me yours. I am yours. Do whatever you want with me."

He smirked.

"Fuck me, Jungkook."

Jungkook: "Fuck!"

He slammed his lips on mine. He started kissing me roughly. The kiss was filled with lust. He started to bite my lips and entered his tongue. His tongue roamed around my mouth. Our tongues were fighting for dominance but of course, he won. He pulled me closer by the waist. I was already naked. His touch on my bare skin was like magic to me. He roamed his hand all around my back. 

Suddenly, he squeezed my ass.

"AH! Umm."

I moaned. He was still kissing me. I hit his chest to indicate to him that I am out of breath. He stopped kissing me and stepped back.

It felt incomplete.

"Why did you stop?"

Jungkook: "I think it's enough for today."

"What? But I need you."

Jungkook: "Maybe tomorrow."

"You love to tease me, don't you?"

Jungkook: "Yes. And your desperation for me, I liked it. I don't give pleasure that easily, Y/N. You have to earn the pleasure."

I frowned.

Jungkook: "By the way, you look sexy when you are naked."

I blushed.

Jungkook left me alone in the bathroom.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I am not so good at writing smuts. So, if it's cringe, I am sorry.

TO BE CONTINUED...