Chapter 35

WARNING: This chapter contains smut.

My father: "Princess."

My father was badly beaten up and he was crying.

My father: "Take care of yourself."

"No dad, please. Jungkook, stop it!"

"DAD!!"

I woke up with a jerk. I was having a panic attack. My breathing became irregular.

"Water! I need water!"

I started searching for a glass of water but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Jungkook: "Searching for this, baby girl?"

I turned around and saw Jungkook holding a glass of water. My breathing was unstable. Sweat was all over my forehead. I was fuming in anger but I couldn't shout or scream as I was feeling too weak.

"I am going to k-kill y-you."

I said while quivering. He scoffed. He kept the glass on a table beside me and hugged me. He started caressing my back. I was trying my best to get away from his grip.

"Leave me!"

Jungkook: "Shh, don't shout baby girl. You will become weaker."

He made me sit on the bed and handed me a glass of water.

Jungkook: "Drink water."

"No!"

Jungkook: "Drink...water."

"I said no!"

Jungkook was losing his patience.

Jungkook: "One last time I am saying, drink water."

"I said no!!"

With that, I splashed the water on his face and threw the glass on the ground because of which the glass broke into pieces.

Jungkook: "How dare you throw water at me, you piece of trash!"

He held my hair tightly in his hands and threw me on the bed.

Jungkook: "You will regret your actions."

He sat on me preventing me from escaping. I kept wiggling in his hands but it was of no use. He was way too strong. He took his tie, tied my both hands, and kept a handkerchief in my mouth.

Jungkook: "I was doing all wrong in not doing anything to you."

He gritted his teeth and slapped me twice.

Jungkook: "As I said before you are my toy and I love to torture my toy."

He spoke like a psycho. I was not able to say anything as there was a handkerchief in my mouth. Tears were falling from my eyes thinking about what he will do to me.

Jungkook: "Oh! My baby girl is crying?"

He cackled. He took a knife from his pocket.

Jungkook: "Remember I made a scratch on your stomach?"

I was scared to death. He ripped off my shirt and took off my jeans. He even took off my undergarments. I was completely naked beneath him. He took the knife and started caressing my stomach.

Jungkook: "Oh, I found the scratch!"

He kept the knife on the scratch and made a deep cut in the same place.