Chapter 13

Suddenly, reality hit me. How can I surrender to him? He broke our promise of love, I should hate him, right? But at least he likes my body. I am okay with that.

I wore my clothes. I got out of the bathroom.

Jimin: "Noona!"

I flinched.

"Oh my god, Jimin! You scared me!"

He scratched his head.

Jimin: "Sorry Noona. I just wanted to surprise you."

I sighed.

"No problem."

Jimin: "You were looking a mess when we were having our dinner."

I looked at him wide-eyed.

"What?"

Jimin: "You were fucked up. I know my brother, Jungkook, did something to you while we were eating. He fingered you, right?"

"H-How do you know that?"

Jimin: "I was watching your facial expressions. No doubt. Jungkook does that for every girl. I have seen it many times."

Of course, he is a fuckboy.

"Did anyone else see?"

Jimin: "No. You didn't have your dinner. I brought dinner for you."

He handed me a plate filled with food.

"T-Thanks."

We both sat on my bed and I started eating my dinner.

Jimin: "By the way, can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

Jimin: "I saw Jungkook coming out of your bathroom. Did something happen between you two?"

I choked on my food.

"What? No!"

Jimin: "Don't lie, your lips are bleeding, Noona."

He moved closer to me and wiped my lips. He was so close. I was lost in his eyes. We both made eye contact. I moved back. I don't want things to go out of control.

"Jimin, I think you should l-leave."

Jimin: "Y-Yeah Noona. B-Bye."

I smiled.

He left.

Meanwhile

A few hours ago

Anna's POV

I was sitting in front of the mirror in my wedding gown. It's the day I will get married to someone whom I don't love. I miss J-Hope. Tears fell from my eyes.

Suddenly, the door opened. My mother entered.

My mother: "You are crying? By the way, do you know what your fucking boyfriend J-Hope did?"

"What did he do?"

My mother opened her phone and showed me something. I was beyond terrified. My naked pictures were uploaded on social media. Those photos were taken when I was having sex with J-Hope. I looked at my mother with an angry look.

My mother: "Don't look at me like that. See the user ID, then you will get to know who uploaded it."

I looked at the User ID. It was J-Hope. I started crying. How can he do this?

My mother: "He is a fuckboy."

She smirked.

"NOOO!!!"

I screamed my lungs out. I love him. How can he do this?

My mother: "Now, will you marry Jin?"

"Y-Yes. I will marry Jin."

She smirked.

My mother: "Good. Your father is waiting, let's go."

I was walking down the aisle with my father. I stood in front of Jin. I don't even know what he looks like. I hung my head low.

Priest: "Do you Jin, take Anna as your beloved wife?"

Jin: "I do."

Priest: "Do you, Anna, take Jin as your beloved husband?"

"I do."

Priest: "I pronounce you both as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Jin walked toward me. I shut my eyes close. He kissed me on my cheek and whispered something in my ear.

Jin: "I won't kiss you on your lips. I won't make you feel uncomfortable because I love you."

I looked at him. He was very handsome. My heart was beating at a rapid speed.

Somewhere

My mother: "You did a great job J-Hope. You can delete the photos now."

J-Hope: "Ok mam. Mam, can I see Anna please?"

My mother: "No, if you disobey me, I will kill your mother."

J-Hope: "No mam, please don't do that. I will obey you."

TO BE CONTINUED...