Chapter 33

Anastasia's POV

I was sitting on the bed. I haven't slept for 2 weeks. The lights are never switched off. Till now no whereabouts of Suga. I was feeling numb. They didn't even give us food for the past 2 weeks except for water.

"I want to die."

Sofia: "No you won't."

Mara: "Don't lose hope. Fight till your last breath."

I chuckled. Just then, J-Hope entered with so many guards behind him.

J-Hope: "Hello lovely ladies!"

He said while smiling. None of us were paying attention.

J-Hope: "Do you guys wanna know why you guys got kidnapped?"

Everyone's eyes lit up. 

"Yes." Everyone said together.

J-Hope: "250 girls will cook for the guards and the rest 250 will satisfy the needs of the guards."

He smirked.

Sofia: "What do you mean by satisfying guards' needs?"

J-Hope: "Have sex with them."

We were in utter shock.

J-Hope: "So, first 250 girls will cook in the kitchen and work as maids and the rest 250 will work as sex slaves for our guards."

J-Hope divided us into two groups and made us stand in two lines. Our legs and hands were handcuffed. It was difficult to walk but I managed.

Me, Sofia, and Mara should work as maids and cook in the kitchen.

"Thank god."

I looked at the other 250 girls who were going to work as sex slaves. My gaze fell on a 13-year-old girl. A 13-year-old girl working as a sex slave? I felt pity for her. She was a crying mess.

J-Hope: "Now, everybody move and wear your uniforms."

We were taken to separate bedrooms which were given to each one of us. The place was bigger than a mansion. I mean 500 rooms in one mansion? This place is damn huge.

I went inside my bedroom and changed my clothes. I was given a black dress with an apron to go with it. After that, 250 girls were taken to a kitchen where me, Sofia and Mara were present. My jaw dropped when I saw the kitchen.

"This pace is damn huge!"

Sofia: "OH MY GOD!"

Mara: "Their boss is damn rich!"

"I wonder who's their boss."

Sofia: "Mee too!"

The guards were holding guns in their hands and were telling us to move quickly. This place was surrounded by guards everywhere.

Sofia: "This place is surrounded by guards everywhere. How will we escape?"

Mara: "No escaping. Accept your fate."

Guard: "Move fast!"

The guard hit my arm with the gun, indicating to me to walk fast.

Mara: "Stop hitting me buffalo!"

Guard: "Move fast."

Sofia: "We are moving fast. Cooldown dude."

"Why are they always serious?"