Chapter 25

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes slowly and saw that it was morning. Wait, how many hours did I sleep? I brushed my teeth and went downstairs.

"Good morning mummy."

My mother: "Finally, you woke up."

"Yeah."

I chuckled.

"Where is dad?"

My mother: "Oh he went to drop your cousins at the airport."

"Airport?"

My mother: "Yes, don't you know that your cousins are leaving today?"

"What? Why didn't you guys tell me?"

My mother: "You were sleeping, Jungkook told me to not disturb you."

"What the heck? Why did he say that?"

My mother: "I don't know."

"When is the flight?"

My mother: "At 10:30 AM."

"What is the time now?"

My mother: "9:15 AM. But why?"

"I am going."

I took my belongings and was about to rush to the door when my mother stopped me.

My mother: "Your breakfast?"

"Mummy, I have to go. How can they not tell me?"

I left the house and sat in my car and started driving. How can they not tell me? I will never be able to see Jungkook again. That thought just killed me. How can he just leave me like that? It started raining heavily. I was driving the car at a rapid speed.

Jungkook's POV

"Bye, dad."

Y/N's father: "Bye son."

Taehyung: "I think Y/N is still sleeping. She hasn't come yet."

Y/N's father: "Don't worry she is a sleepyhead, son. Go, your flight has arrived."

Y/N. She didn't come to see me. I don't know why I was heartbroken. I will never be able to see her. Tears welled up in my eyes.

Y/N: "Jungkook!!"

Just then, I heard someone yelling. I turned around and saw Y/N. She was sweaty and moaning due to tiredness. She looks sexy.

Y/N's POV

I ran towards Jungkook and was about to hug him when I realized something. I don't love him. I turned to the side and hugged Taehyung. The smile on Jungkook's face faded. I felt sad seeing him like that. But whatever, I don't care.

Jungkook: "I thought you came for me."

He mumbled those words to himself but they were clear enough to hear. I gave him a disgusted look. I broke the hug and looked at the others.

"I am going to miss you guys."

I was in tears. I hung my head low and started crying. Taehyung, Jimin, and my dad hugged me tightly.

Jimin: "Don't cry, Noona."

"Please don't leave me. Please."

My mind was telling these words to Taehyung and Jimin but my heart was telling those words to Jungkook.