Chapter 5

I reached my house and greeted my parents. I was about to go to my bedroom when my dad said something.

My father: "Your cousins are coming after one week."

I stopped in my tracks. After five years, they are coming. Jungkook. I don't want to face him. His sinful actions still scare me. I won't let him take control of me. I ran to my bedroom and lay down on my bed. I started thinking about the incident which happened five years back and it still haunts me.

WARNING: This scene will be a bit uncomfortable and might be disturbing for some readers.

Five years back

I was in my bedroom laying down on the bed. I was sleeping. Just then, someone entered my room.

Jungkook: "Hey, wake up."

He sat on my bed and whispered. I got scared and woke up. What is he doing here at 3:00 am?

"What are you d-"

He kept his hand on my mouth, shutting my mouth.

Jungkook: "Shhh....Just cooperate with me."

"Oppa, what are you doing?"

Yes, I call him Oppa as he is older than me.

Jungkook: "Don't call me Oppa. Call me daddy baby girl."

He smirked. That smirk scared the hell out of me. He got up from the bed and brought a knife in his hand. Knife? He came towards me and sat beside me.

"What are you doing, O-Oppa?"

Jungkook: "Have you ever played with a knife on your body?"

His words sent a chill down my spine.

"N-No."

Jungkook: "Well, we will do that today. It will be painful yet pleasurable."

"W-What?"

Just then, he came closer to my face and hid his face in my neck.

Jungkook: "Your scent is like a drug, Y/N."

He started giving painful kisses on my neck. His hand went inside my shirt. Goosebumps were all over my body. He touched my boob.

"Oppa, what are you doing? AH!"

He squeezed my boob. I moaned. Slowly, he lifted my shirt and started caressing it with his hand. I was shivering because of his touch. He then started caressing my stomach with a knife. I got scared.

"AHHH!!!!"

I screamed. He made a scratch with the knife on my stomach. I started crying. The pain is too much.

"O-Oppa, stop it!"

I pushed him away. He got angry and slapped me.

Jungkook: "God! You are a waste, Y/N. Fit for nothing."

He left me. I'm fit for nothing? I held my knees and started crying. I want him beside me. At a small age, I started longing for something very bad and very evil.

PRESENT

I lifted my shirt and saw the same scratch he gave me when I was fourteen years of age. My parents don't know about this. If they get to know about this, they will never allow Jungkook to come near me or talk to me. I don't want that to happen. I and Jungkook never talk to each other. We only talk when he comes to Seoul. We are not that close. And whenever he looks at me or talks to me, I always lose my sanity. I will not let that happen now. I am grown up, I am matured. 

With a lot of courage, I went out of my bedroom.

"I don't want Jungkook to come to my house."

My father: "Why princess?"

"I DON'T WANT HIM IN MY HOUSE!"

For the first time, I shouted at my dad. What is happening to me? My head started to hurt like hell. I was about to fall when my father held me in his arms.

My father: "Y/N, wake up!"

My father mumbled something. Slowly, my vision went black.

NEXT MORNING

I opened my eyes when the sunlight hit my face. What happened to me?

My father: "Princess, you woke up?"

His eyes lit up when I opened my eyes.

My mother: "Y/N."

My mother came and hugged me. She started crying.

"What happened?"

They were silent.

"I got unconscious again. Isn't it?"

My parents looked at me with pity eyes. Ever since that knife incident happened with Jungkook, my mental health has been disturbed. Whenever I remember him, my head starts paining like hell and I get unconscious. Once a week, a therapist comes to my house for my check-up. Jungkook changed me into something else that I can never return to my old self.

My father: "Your Therapist is here to check up on you."

Therapist: "Hi Y/N."

He smiled. My therapist's name is Namjoon.

"Hi, Namjoon."

Namjoon is like my brother. So, I feel comfortable around him.

Namjoon: "How have you been doing?"

"Fine."

Namjoon: "Madam and sir, can you please go out for some time?"

They nodded and left.

Namjoon: "Don't lie, Y/N. I have known you for five years. Is it Jungkook?"

On hearing his name, my breathing became unstable. I started feeling difficulty in breathing. Namjoon held me tight and made me drink a glass of water. Only he knows about Jungkook.

Namjoon: "His name has so much effect on you."

Namjoon was stunned. I started crying.

Namjoon: "Hey, why are you crying?"

"I-I d-don't know."

I was terrible. Nobody knows that my mental health is becoming weak day by day. Even my parents don't know that except Namjoon. He hides it from my parents because I requested him to do so.

Namjoon: "Sleep for some time."

"I have school."

Namjoon: "Don't go to school today. Take a rest."

He left me alone.

TO BE CONTINUED...