Chapter 22

I and Taehyung reached my home.

My father: "You guys are back."

My mother: "Thank god you guys came back. We have to go to your wedding shopping."

My mother said with a beautiful smile on her face and my father was overjoyed. By looking at them I got emotional and ran to my bedroom. I locked myself in my bedroom. I hate it!

"I hate it!!"

I started crying. I love Jungkook. I don't want to marry Taehyung. Jungkook is so selfish. He chose his brother over me. What was I even expecting from him? He treated me like trash. He even forgot our promise of love. He even has a girlfriend. 

He is very mysterious. I have to spend my entire life with someone I don't even love. I can't tell no to my parents because they are my world. If I have to choose between my parents and Jungkook, I will choose my parents.

My father is so happy with his marriage because he can finally reunite with his sister. My father and his sister fought. My father married a woman of low caste and my aunt has caste feelings. So, she started hating my mother. My father got angry with that and he broke all communications with his sister. 

He loves his sister's sons so much. My aunt's husband loves my dad. So, he sent his sons so that my father could see them. That's the reason I can't break this marriage. From childhood my father always wanted me to marry Taehyung. I can't say no to my father. As his daughter, I should respect his choice.

Suddenly, the bedroom opened. I lift my head to see who entered.

My father: "Princess?"

I quickly wiped my tears off and tried my best to keep a normal expression.

"Yes, dad?"

My father: "Were you crying?"

"No, dad. Why will I cry?"

My father: "Don't lie, Y/N. I have known you for ages. You are my daughter. I can get to know your feelings."

Then how can you not know about my love for Jungkook, dad? I thought.

My father: "Are you ok with this marriage?"

"Yes, dad."

My father: "Then why were you crying?"

"It's just that, I am scared that I will leave you guys forever. I can't stay away from you dad."

I again started crying. My dad immediately hugged me.

"I can't stay away from you dad."

My father: "Even I can't stay away from you princess."

"Dad, are you crying?"

My father: "No princess."

I broke the hug and looked at my father. Tears fell from his eyes but he quickly wiped them away.

My father: "You are finally marrying."

"Yes, dad."

My father: "Princess, always remember that whenever you are in trouble I am always there for you. I will protect you till I die."

"I love you, dad."

My father: "I love you princess."

With that, my father kissed me on my forehead.

Jungkook's POV

I was outside Y/N's bedroom. I was listening to her conversation with her father. She loves her father. Just wait and watch, Y/N. You are mine, only mine. Nobody can take away you from me. 

TO BE CONTINUED...