Chapter 16

Jungkook: "These are DRUGS, Y/N!"

"W-What? Do you take drugs? But that's illegal."

Jungkook: "Nothing is illegal for me Y/N."

I frowned.

"What do you mean by 'Nothing is illegal for you?"

Jungkook: "You know what? Forget it. Take these."

"No, I will not. These drugs are bad for your health. And how did you even carry these drugs in the airport?"

Jungkook: "I have my own ways, Y/N."

With that, he took out a lighter and cigarette from his pocket.

"Do you smoke?"

He smirked. He lit up the cigarette and kept it in his mouth.

I started to cough.

"Jungkook, stop it."

Jungkook: "Oh! My cousin is coughing? Don't you smoke?"

"I don't smoke."

Jungkook: "You are boring. You don't deserve any pleasure from me."

"Then why did you kiss me?"

Jungkook: "For my pleasure."

"For your pleasure? I thought you loved me?"

Jungkook: "Love? Huh....I only feel lust, Y/N. I don't feel love. I don't know what love is."

"Why don't you feel the love? Don't you love your parents? Didn't you have a girlfriend?"

His eyes darkened. He looked at me with anger.

Jungkook: "NO LOVE!"

"Did you forget your promise?"

I was in tears.

Jungkook: "What promise?"

He was busy smoking.

"You promised me that you will always love me."

Jungkook: "I don't even remember that promise."

My heart broke into pieces.

"You said that you will never forget our love but y-you-"

Jungkook: "Why are you crying, Y/N?"

"FUCK YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!"

I left his bedroom with tears in my eyes. He forgot our love. The pain was too much. Taehyung was right, he only wants my body. He doesn't love me. He forgot about it. I was a fool trusting Jungkook.

The next morning

One day has already passed. My cousins will only stay here for one week. So, six more days are left.

I sighed. I got up from my bed. Suddenly, my chest started to hurt. It was unbearable. I started crying. Jungkook's words made me feel like I am nothing to him. I lay on the bed again. I laid my hand on my chest. I held it tightly, tears were streaming down my face like a river.

Jungkook mentally destroyed me. But I was able to recover a bit. Then, I realized when Jungkook came, I didn't get any hallucinations. Maybe, Namjoon was right. Jungkook is the only cure for me. But you know what? I hate him. I hate him so much.

My bedroom door burst open. It was Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?"

Jungkook: "I wanted to see you."

"No need."

He lay on the bed beside me.

Jungkook: "I am sorry for yesterday's incident. I didn't know it would affect you that badly. I am sorry for forgetting my promise. It's just that, a lot has happened since I left this country."

I got curious.

"What happened?"

Jungkook: "I can't tell, Y/N."

"Jungkook, open up to me. I will try my best to understand you."

My hatred for him started fading away. I felt sympathy for him. His eyes showed sadness.

He sighed.

Jungkook: "That day, when I left this country, I mean the day I promised you, it was all good. But then, I met with an accident."

"H-How?"

Jungkook: "I was riding the bicycle. Suddenly, a car came at full speed. I didn't see the car. I was still riding when the car came and crashed my bicycle. I had a severe head injury. The doctor said that I will forget some things. Maybe, that's the reason I forgot about the promise I gave you, Y/N."

"Who took you to the hospital?"

Jungkook: "The driver who crashed my bicycle. He was a middle-aged man. He took me to the hospital. After that, he took me to his house. I met his wife and then I saw her."

"Saw her?"

Jungkook: "I saw the love of my life."

My heart shattered into pieces.

Jungkook: "Look, Y/N. As you are my cousin, I will never try to get physical with you. I realized that now. I will always treat you as my sister."

He smiled showing his bunny teeth. Huh....Idiot. Now, he realized that I am his cousin. Wow!

"So, you already have a girlfriend?"

Jungkook: "Yes."

His eyes sparkled.

"Then why do you fuck girls when you have a girlfriend?"

Jungkook: "It's none of your business."

He got angry and left my bedroom.

TO BE CONTINUED...