Chapter 20

Y/N's POV

I woke up when the sunlight hit my face. I realized that I was sleeping on the bed but as far as I remember I slept on the ground with Jungkook. I looked around to find Jungkook but he was nowhere to be found. Yesterday was the first time I saw Jungkook's weak side. He is not a bad guy after all. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After freshening up, I went downstairs to the living room where I saw my parents, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook. They were sitting at the dining table.

My father: "Come Y/N. We were waiting for you."

Jimin: "Finally, you woke up Noona."

Taehyung: "Yeah, sleepyhead."

I glare at Taehyung and everyone started laughing except for Jungkook. He was damn serious. I sat in front of Jungkook. I looked at Jungkook but he was avoiding me. What happened to him? Suddenly, everyone was silent.

"Why are you all silent?"

Taehyung cleared his throat and stood up from his chair.

Taehyung: "Y/N, can you please get up from your chair?"

I did as he said. He kneeled and took out a ring.

Taehyung: "Will you be mine, Y/N?"

I was puzzled. I looked at my parents and they were smiling wholesomely.

"W-What?"

Taehyung: "I know that you are shocked but trust me Y/N, I have loved you since the day I saw you when you were three years of age."

"But I see you as my brother."

Taehyung: "I will protect you, Y/N. Give me a chance."

I was dumbfounded.

Jimin: "Noona, say yes."

My father: "Say yes princess."

My mother: "Say yes, Y/N."

My mother: "Your cousins came here so that Taehyung can confess his love to you. Yesterday, we went out to buy you this ring."

I looked at Jungkook. He was emotionless and was staring at me. Does he know about this?

Taehyung: "Don't worry about Jungkook, Y/N. He was the one who helped me do this. I was upset when you said that you liked Jungkook but Jungkook said that you liked me. I misunderstood."

"I don't l-"

Jungkook: "She loves you so much Taehyung. She always talks about you."

What? How can he lie? I looked at Jungkook with what the fuck look.

"Taehyung, if you don't mind. I need some time to think about it."

Taehyung: "Sure take your time, Y/N."

I took Jungkook's wrist and dragged him to his bedroom.

In Jungkook's bedroom

"What the hell is going on?"

Jungkook: "Your proposal."

"How can you do this? I said that I love you right?"

Jungkook: "How many times should I tell you that you shouldn't love me."

Tears welled up in my eyes.

"You love to see me cry, don't you?"

Jungkook: "I love it when you cry and suffer."

I slapped him and ran out of his bedroom.

I came to the living room. All eyes were on me.

"I am yours, Taehyung."

Taehyung: "I love you so much, Y/n."

He slid the ring on my finger. I looked at Jungkook. He was emotionless but his eyes showed disappointment.

My father: "Congratulations both of you. After two days your wedding will be held."

My parents were overjoyed. All the time my eyes were locked on Jungkook and the same goes for him. I was expecting him to stop it but no, he was not doing anything except standing like a statue staring at me.

FLASHBACK

Jungkook's POV

The day Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin arrived

Finally, I saw my baby girl, Y/N. I came out of the bathroom after having an intimate scene with her. It was so intense. I was about to go out of the bedroom when my brother stopped me.

"What the hell Taehyung?"

Taehyung: "What did you do with Y/N in the bathroom?"

"I had fun with her."

He slapped me.

Taehyung: "Be within your limits. She is mine. She will never love an outsider like you."

Tears fell from my eyes. He is right. I am not the childhood love she thinks of. I am a different one.

Taehyung: "You are not even blood-related to me. You are just a stranger."

I looked at him.

"Why don't you accept me as your brother?"

Taehyung: "Never and ever I am going to accept you as my brother."

I chuckled sadly.

Taehyung: "Stay away from, Y/N. Do you get that? She will never love you once she gets to know who you are."

He started punching me. Blood started coming from my mouth.

"I w-will stay away from her. I promise."

Finally, he stopped it and took me out of the bedroom.

PRESENT

Y/N's POV

While I was staring at Jungkook, Taehyung suddenly pulled me by the waist and kissed me on the cheek. I was shocked. I looked at Jungkook, he was emotionless but his eyes said everything that he was not able to say which I failed to notice.

Jungkook's POV

Why? Why does God take everyone away from me that I love the most? I left the living room and went to my bedroom. I locked myself in the bedroom and kneeled on the ground. I was a crying mess. I was getting mad and crazy and held my hair in frustration. 

Why does it always hurt when I see Y/N in someone else's arms when I very well know that she can never be mine? No, I can't see Y/N in someone else's arms. I have to do something. I smirked to myself.

TO BE CONTINUED...