Chapter 7

I went to my parent's bedroom and saw that they were sleeping.

I left the house. It's still dark. I want to have a piece of mind. All I can think of is him. He is stuck in my brain. Suddenly, I saw him. I tried to touch him but my hand went through his body. He is a reflection. I am hallucinating things again. I started crying. I hate him but at the same time, I love him. I don't want this to start again. I was happy for five years. But again, I am hallucinating things.

In the school

Anastasia: "Good morning, Y/N."

"Good morning."

I forced a smile.

Anastasia: "Do you know where Anna is?"

"I don't know."

Anastasia: "I called her yesterday, she didn't lift my calls. She is not present at school today. Usually, she never misses school. She even got an award for 100% attendance."

"Don't worry. She may come late."

Anastasia: "Hmm. But I think something is wrong."

I frowned.

"Nothing happened, Ok? Let's go to class. We will meet her during break time."

Anastasia: "Fine."

We went to our class. The teacher started explaining the lesson. It started raining heavily. I looked out of the window. The sky looks beautiful and pleasant. I was lost in my thoughts.

I saw him, standing in the rain on the playground. He was smiling at me. An evil smile which I adore the most. Jungkook? He will get wet. I ran out of the class and went near him, taking an umbrella.

Teacher: "Y/N, WAIT!!!!"

Anastasia: "Y/N!!!!"

Everyone rushed out. I came to the playground and saw no one. Where is Jungkook?

"W-Where is Jungkook?"

Anastasia: "Jungkook? Your cousin?"

"Where is he?"

Anastasia: "Why will he be here? He will be in the US."

"But I saw him."

Anastasia frowned.

I am hallucinating things again. I saw him but it was my mind which created his image. I kneeled. I was wet in the rain. All the students rushed towards me. They were shouting something but I couldn't hear anything. I was lost in a trance. In a trance of him. Suddenly, Anastasia shook my body. I gasped.

Anastasia: "Y/N, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am fine."

I lied. Anastasia held me in her arms. We all started walking back to our class. I heard him call me.

Jungkook: "Y/N."

I looked back and saw no one. I started walking again when I heard his voice.

Jungkook: "Y/N, you are leaving me alone? Don't leave me."

I saw him. He started crying. I ran to him. But he vanished into thin air.

Anastasia: "You are hallucinating again. Let's go to your house."

She picked me up in bridal style and took me to my house. I was paralyzed. Slowly, everything went black, when I heard him again.

Jungkook: "You are a waste, Y/N. Fit for nothing."

Tears fell from my eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED...