Let Me See Ya Girl - Cole Swindell

"Mother fuck- son of a bitch." You grumble as you yank your purse from the car door you just closed it in. You grunt as you slam it shut so hard, you could've broken the window.

You just had the shittiest day and all you want is to take a fucking bath.

You wince as you step inside, your feet and back and head aching from the incredibly stressful day.

"Hey baby, how was work?" Your boyfriend asks from the couch.

As soon as you lock eyes with him, you break down into tears.

Cole is quick to his feet.

He takes your purse from your hand and wraps you in his arms, holding you tight as you sob into his shoulder.

He says nothing as he runs his hand over your hair and down your back, letting you let it all out.

After a while, you start to settle down.

"I'll run you a bath, okay?" He says as he heads to the bathroom. He had just cleaned the house so there was nothing for you to worry about when you got home.

Something was telling him it was a rough day.

He was right.

It was probably because of the nightmare you had followed by leaving late, spilling your coffee in your car, hitting traffic, comments on being late more times that you could keep track of, you forgot your lunch, your shoes suck and you had a migraine.

It's the perfect storm.

"C'mon."

You look up with bloodshot eyes as you follow your boyfriend to the bathroom where he helps you strip then lets you sink into the warm, eucalyptus and lavender scented water.

He sits behind you, letting you relax against him with his arms around you.

Cole mutters sweet phrases to you and that immediately lifts your mood.  You tear up again. 

No one has ever treated you like this before and you know that this man is your forever man.