One Hell Of An Angel - Warren Zeiders

It's a busy night in downtown Nashville. You and a few friends are walking around while bar hopping. The group hits what's probably the final bar for the night; it's one in the morning.

"Four shots of Jack Honey!" You shout to the bartender. You feel a hand on your lower back and you immediately turn. "Oh it's just you." You chuckle, running your hand over your friend's chest to smooth out his shirt.

You pick up the shot glasses and return to the table where you and your friends knock them back.

After a few more drinks, you and your friends are making your way back to your hotel room: three in one Uber, you and Warren in the other.

He glances over at you from time to time, his eyes running over you in your tight jeans and tank top and you check him out in his white t-shirt, blue jeans and cowboy hat.

You reach over and steal his hat right off his head and pop it on yours.

"You know the hat rule, right?" Warren asks quietly.

Your cheeks go pink as you let a small smile form on your face. "You wear the hat, you ride the cowboy."

As soon as you say that, you're dropped off at your hotel before your other friends. Quickly, Warren grabs your hand and rushes up to the room he's sharing with the other guy in the group.

Yes, you two have hooked up before, that's how you became friends.

You go to take his cowboy hat off so you don't damage it but Warren stops you.

"Keep the hat on."