Get Back Home - Riley Green

"I'm so sick of these bills." You huff as you shut your laptop. "I need a roommate." You glance up at your friend. "Hey Riley."

He looks up from his phone. "Huh?"

"Ben moved out, right?"

"Couple months ago, yeah."

"How's that been?"

"Quiet."

"Yeah? You need another roommate?"

"Yeah. You know someone?"

You roll your eyes as you chuckle. "Me."

"You?" He laughs. "You'd want to live with me?"

"My lease is up next month and I don't have a place to move into yet."

He hums and nods to himself. It's definitely a win-win situation if you were to move in together. You've been friends for years, ever since you were in high school. Why not?

"Why not?" He shrugs. "Sounds like a great idea, (Y/N)."

"Oh, Ri, you're the best." You catch him off guard with a hug.

He blushes and laughs again. "It'll be good for the both of us. Plus, Ben wasn't a good roommate so it'll be a good change."

"I'm pumped."

+++

"You gettin' settled in alright?" Riley asks from the doorway to your room.

"Yeah. I don't like where my bed is and I don't like where my dresser is."

"I'll help you." He says without missing a beat. Riley takes his shirt off and tosses it to the side before moving your furniture around for you.

Okay, maybe you kept telling him to move things around just so you could watch him and his muscles flex and possibly get sweaty.

Damn.

After a while he stops. "I see what you're doing, little lady." He runs his tongue over he teeth. You try and fail to hide your smile, squealing when he suddenly grabs you with an arm around your middle to toss you over his strong, sweaty shoulder, dumping you on your bare mattress.

You giggle- giggle as he pins your arms down and straddle your thighs. "Are we bouta kiss right now?"

Riley laughs as he pulls away, reaching over for his shirt. "You're goofy."