Spin You Around - Morgan Wallen

"I don't know, hon, it's supposed to storm tonight. Ice, snow the whole nine. Maybe we should just hang out another night." You say reluctantly.

This would be the second time you'd cancel on a guy you're very interested in and it hurts your soul to say that.

"I can get you back to your place before it hits. I just really want to see you, (Y/N), but I'm not going to be upset if you don't feel comfortable doing this tonight."

You sigh to yourself. "You're right. The storm won't hit until nine tonight."

You can practically hear him grin on the other end. "Great. I'll pick you up in a hour okay?"

"Sounds great." You smile back. "Let me know when you're on your way."

"Okay. Bye."

Once he hangs up you can't help the smile that grows even bigger. You've already got a hold on him.

+++

"You cant go back out on them roads, Morgan. The highways are a sheet of ice already."

"It'll be fine." Just as he says that your phone goes off saying your county is under a level three snow emergency meaning it is illegal to be on the roads. "Okay..."

"No you're staying here. I- I can't let you drive back to your place in this weather."

"(Y/N)-"

"You're staying, Morgan."

He can't hide his bashful smile. "Okay." 

After a while of hanging out, you two start drinking. 

"Throw some music on." Morgan says, nodding to the huge speaker in the corner of the living room. 

You scroll through your playlist before deciding on Keith Whitley.

When You Say Nothing At All starts playing and Morgan stands from the couch, holding his hand out. You take it as you stand. 

You two start dancing in your living room, butterflies filling your stomach. 

What a great time to get snowed in.