| 11 |

A small pop echoed out in my room, making me look up from my notebook. I was officially 34 hours into my isolation and I was already going insane enough to imagine sonuds.

"Ding Dong, teleportation transportation is here," Riki announced with a wide grin as he stood in the midst of my room, proudly showing off how he had managed to transport Jungwon into my room, "I think he felt lonely... anyways, I'll be back in two hours for dinner time."

Like he had appeared with a pop, Riki disappeared with a pop. Leaving Jungwon standing awkwardly in the middle of my room.

"I thought you were supposed to be in isolation," I remarked and turned back to drawing in my notebook.

"I wanted to make sure you were alright," he shook his head in denial as he sat down on the edge of my bed, "because to be fair I feel quite terrible that I convinced you my skills were good enough for what I thought they were, and refused to check the future before it was too late."

"Past is past," I shrugged and stopped my shading before looking up at him, "hold up... are you feeling guilt?"

"Are you insane, of course I am!" he exclaimed in disbelief, "I got Lin to tell me what the trials were when Riki helped me into her room. I was scared they'll put you through that again."

"He planned to," I hummed with a small nod, "but he decided that the testing I would be used for, in your case, would be good enough of a punishment besides this nice little bracelet and the isolation," I sarcastically commented of the bracelet.

"How does it even work?" Jungwon snorted as he pointed to the bracelet.

"You tap it in a specific sequence and it turns off," I shrugged, "2-7-1-3."

"So technically you can do it yourself," he remarked and I nodded, "well that's not very smart, is it?"

"Their loss," I shrugged before quickly closing my notebook as I recalled the meeting I had with miss Hopkins the night before, "they plan to put us into new departments after the final exam."

"What?" Jungwon blinked a few times as he frowned at me, "like... move us out of the section and into a new department... with other people?"

"Completely new people," I nodded at him making his frown deepen, "we have to get out of here soon Jungwon. We can't wait for the final exam."

"I suppose I can get Riki to transport us out of our rooms during curfew and we can plan an escape for tomorrow," Jungwon murmured with a small frown, "but you do realize how much harder it would be for us when we have to escape from the third floor and not the first?"

"I am well aware of that," I nodded, "but I will gladly throw a bed after them again."

A chuckle escaped Jungwon by my remark as he simply nodded and leaned his head against the wall behind him. His smile slowly fading as he looked up at the notebooks above my desk.

"You know... the vision I told you about..." he trailed off turning his head to look over at me, "the one where you're kissing someone in your room?" he offered and I snickered before simply nodding, "it's changing."

"No more kissing," I grinned and he simply shook his head.

"The white room is disolving into... I think it's trees. It's darker, like brown and green, as if the walls are crumbling away and dissolving into this other mass," Jungwon pointed out as his eyes closed, "I still can't see who the other is. Short dark hair, could be anyone really."

"Well, what if it's yourself?" I mocked and he simply shrugged, still not opening his eyes.

"I don't think I would mind, really," he admitted, making me give him a funny look, "rather you than Emi or Lin."

"We both know Lin is reserved for Sunoo. The girl can read thoughts and yet she hasn't read any of the ones that scream of Sunoo's love for her," I commented and Jungwon let out a laugh, brining him out of his small trance, "oh come on! It's written all across his face and she's OBLIVIOUS? I'm not buying it," I shook my head.

"You know both Sunoo and Lin barely uses their skills," Jungwon reminded, "Sunoo's skill is terrifying. To control people like that? Master manipulator... you know... you and Sunoo would make a horrifying duo."

"I know, that's why I spend more time with you," I remarked with a small laugh, "you're extremely harmless."

"I am not harmless," Jungwon gasped and I simply raised my eyebrows at him, "okay, my skills are harmless. My physical form is not."

"Whatever you say pretty boy," I hummed and opened my notebook once again.

"Prettier than Riki and Sunoo?" Jungwon questioned and I just nodded in return, "really?"

"This stays between the two of us, otherwise Sunoo will be very pissy for a while," I reminded and Jungwon immediately nodded, gesturing to me that his mouth was shut, "you're my favorite too."

"Now you're just trying to flatter me," Jungwon commented making me simply shake my head in return, "are you actually serious?"

"I like the comfort you give me," I nodded casually, "even if you're not saying anything, I guess I just find your presence comforting."

A small smile stayed on Jungwon's face as he looked down at my duvet, picking some lint from the fabric as he tried to surpress the smile on his face. Eventually he just started nodding his head, accepting the fact he had begun smiling at my comment. 

"You don't have to have me as your favorite. I just thought you should know... maybe it'll take away some of the guilt you felt," I excused and he nodded quietly.

"I'm happy I can give you some comfort," he admitted with a small smile, "and I hope I can keep doing that once we get out of here."

"Oh, I'm sure you will," I assured him with a small smirk, "I'm sure you will."