| 22 |

A small laugh escaped Xia, forcing my head to bounce up and down seeing as her stomach had been my pillow when us girls had fallen down into a lump of girls to watch one of the movies we had chosen.

"I told you Girls Just Want to Have Fun is superior," Millie commented from beside Xia, while she ran her hand through Soomin's hair.

"Okay... but afterwards we can watch mine," Kumiko insisted and Xia laughed once again, making me lift my head a bit to not get too affected by her laughing.

"After the next one I've promised to drive the girls home," Soomin shook her head.

I turned my head back to the screen, watching as Janey tried to sneak out of her window to go practice a dance with that boy she had been paired up with. I don't recall his name I only remembered it was something with J.

"Hey... they both start with J's," Soomin commented, craning her neck over to look at me, "like you and Jungwon."

"Yeah..." I murmured quietly as I let my eyes stay fixated on the screen, "I like the music in this one."

"I have the CD if you'd like to borrow it," Soomin offered, "I know Sunghoon has a discman, he surely would let you borrow it."

"Really?" I questioned and looked over at her, only getting a small nod in return.

"Soomin? I'm sorry to interrupt but-" the door opened to a baffled Jungwon, just looking at us with raised eyebrows.

"What?" Soomin questioned as she looked over at him.

"Did I ruin something?" Jungwon questioned in amusement.

"We're having girl time, so yes," Xia remarked with a chuckle, making Jungwon look over at her and slowly let his eyes trail over to me.

"What is it Jungwon?" Soomin questioned as I just sent him a smile, which he immediately returned before looking back at Soomin.

"The shirt that's laying on my bed-" he started with a small frown.

"Oh yeah, Jiyeon will explain it. Can you help her find my CD collection, she's borrowing one," Soomin excused, "she knows what it is called."

"But I want to see what happens," I murmured and Soomin just looked over at me with a small smile.

"Trust me, you'd rather go with Jungwon," she assured with a small smile.

"You know, just because you don't like these sort of movies, doesn't mean the rest of us doesn't!" Millie exclaimed and smacked Soomin's forehead.

I let out a small laugh before slowly getting up from where I laid and rushed over to Jungwon and pushed him out of the room to close the door behind me.

"What is the shirt about?" Jungwon questioned as he softly tugged me along a slim hallway.

"Sunghoon gave me money to use when I went out with the girls," I shrugged casually, "I thought it would suit you."

"Did you get anything for yourself?" he hurriedly questioned and I just nodded, "what'd you get?"

"Why do you ask?" I chuckled as he opened the door into a room and showed me over to a tall slim shelf with small cases pushed in on every shelf.

"Because... I'm curious," he excused as I scanned over all the plastic cases in front of me, "and I want to know."

"I brought a pleaded skirt like the one Lin wore the other day," I murmured and pulled out a case with the right words written on them, "and... then... ugh, what was it?" I sighed with a small frown, "oh yeah... a pair of normal jeans... they didn't fit in the length but Kumi was nice to help me fold them up so they fit."