| 12 |

"I swear at the rate you two are making me work I'll lose a whole hand," Riki complained as he and Jungwon appeared in the middle of the common room, grabbing the attention from all of us.

Happily Jungwon wandered over and plopped down in his usual spot, making everyone look after him.

"Okay, so we're gonna esca-" Jungwon started making Lin simply cut him off.

"We're escaping tomorrow because they'll move us into new departments once we finish the final exam. We know, Jiyeon spoiled us," Lin finished, "cut the slack and get to the point."

"I was gonna say tonight, but fair," Jungwon retorted as he pointed at Lin.

"Tonight?" Riki questioned in confusion and Jungwon nodded.

"They wanna start some tests tomorrow, and as far as I can see both Jiyeon and Sunoo will be exploided to some not so nice feelings," Jungwon nodded, "we need to get out before then. So... Jiyeon, you need to fix that bracelet, because we desperately need you and Sunoo."

"Woohoo, stars of the show," Sunoo quietly cooed as I attempted to tap in the code on my bracelet, trying to match the patterns perfectly.

"Jiyeon you need to get our door open, Lin you know the way to the first floor," Jungwon remarked and Lin simply nodded, "do you know the way to the exit?"

"The southern exit," Lin nodded.

"That's the one towards the city," Riki remarked and Lin immediately nodded.

"Emi you have the knife, right?" Jungwon questioned and Emi immediately nodded, pulling the knife out of the pocket in her pants, "wonderful. We can't do anything but try and sneak out unnoticed, if anyone stops us it's either Jiyeon or Sunoo's job. If that doesn't go well we send in Emi with the knife."

"So you suggest we escape now?" Lin questioned and Jungwon sucked in a deep breath before nodding.

"How's the bracelet looking?" Jungwon questioned as he turned to me.

"Permission to test?" I questioned and he just nodded.

I let out a small huff before looking over towards the beanbag, making it move to the other end of the room.

"All good, I suppose," Emi commented and I nodded at her with a small smile.

"Alright. Go get the things you need the most," Jungwon sighed and everyone nodded, rushing to their rooms, "and do you suppose you can unlock the door to my room?"

"Already done," I shrugged as I got up from the couch and walked down to my room, entering the room with no problems.

I glanced back in amusement watching as Jungwon attempted to open his door, his eyebrows shooting up the moment he realized it easily opened. Immediately I snatched down all my notebooks and ripped out certain pages of them before stuffing them into a small pouch I had hiding under my bed. A white linen pouch, to be exact.

Quickly I rushed back out on the hallway, watching as Sunoo rushed over to Lin's room beside mine and Emiko rushed out and waited outside Riki's room.

"We'll be fine," Jungwon quietly assured as he wandered up to me, noticing how I was watching everyone else, "I promise," he murmured as he ran a hand over my hair, eventually grabbing my shoulders and pulling me into his side, "the kiss I see is in a bedroom with color now."

"Why is there a kiss?" I sighed at him making a small chuckle escape him.

"Because you deserve love," he replied as if it was obvious.

Slowly the four others streamed out into the hallway looking at Jungwon and I before just nodding as if telling us they were ready.

"Do your magic," Jungwon offered and stood to the side.

Quietly I grabbed onto the handle of the door in front of me, waiting for a small click before I opened the door and quietly swung it open, stepping out and to the side to let the others rush out past me.

Jungwon walked out as the last one grabbing onto my hand and pulling me along down the hallway as the others streamed into an elevator.

"It is remarkably understaffed in the evenings," Lin commented with a shrug, "mrs. Grey always complains in her head about it. In fact this is better than doing it tomorrow after lunch."

"We need a keycard," Riki realized as he looked at the buttons in the lift along with a card scanner.

"No we don't," I shook my head and simply pressed the button for first floor. 

Instead of the lift actually moving and closing its doors, it just began going downwards steadily. Beside me Riki let out an excited laugh.

"I wish I had your skills sometimes," Riki commented making me let out a small chuckle as we went by the second floor, immediately coming face to face with a teacher.

"Hold on!" the teacher exclaimed and I widened my eyes, well aware that I could not handle two things at the same time.

"You will not move out of your spot," Sunoo sternly spoke and the teacher froze completely, clearly still consious and aware of what he was seeing.

"Nice," I commented and extended my fist to Sunoo, who immediately fistbumped me.

"Have a nice day, sir!" Emi yelled up as we reached the transition from the second to first floor.

"He's gonna call guards on us, isn't he?" Jungwon questioned and turned to Lin.

"Oh he definitely is," Lin nodded in return, "we have no turning back now."

I slowly got the elevator to a halt at the first floor and everyone rushed out of the elevator, me following after and watching the elevator bounce up to the third floor once again, as if it was on a big elastic.

"Keep up, will you?" Jungwon gushed as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me along, "you make me worried when you fall behind."

He quickly ran to get us to catch up with the others, all of which had ended up in what looked like a big open front hall.

"Oh no..." Lin murmured as multiple teachers began nearing along with guards holding what looked like guns - a thing we only learned of when we heard of the outside world and how corrupt it was.

"Riki, get Lin out," Jungwon rushed in a hushed voice.

Riki only nodded as he quickly grabbed onto Lin and they disappeared within a heartbeat.

"Grab the rest!" a voice called out and I felt myself get frantic.

"Keep calm," Jungwon whispered to me and I desprately nodded as my eyebrows furrowed together while I concentrated on staying calm.

"Don't shoot at us," Sunoo called out calmly and all the guns around us were lowered.

"Do we let them live or..." Emiko trailed off as she looked around at us, waving around her small knife.

The moment my eyes had fallen on her knife it had flown out of her hand and straight ahead right into the chest of one of the guards. A small squeal escaped me as I jumped backwards and Jungwon had to grab onto my shoulder to get me to stay in place. Meanwhile I covered my mouth with my free hand, trying to stay quiet as if it would hide me from the guards.

"Only shoot at each other," Sunoo called out slowly.

All at once the guards turned to one another and shot. Guard after guard fell to the ground until only one stood left, looking around weirdly, unsure of what the order from Sunoo now meant.

"Sunoo..." Emiko trailed off as she glanced to Sunoo with an unsure look.

Immediately the gun of the guard flew out of his hands and straight over into Emiko's.

"I can't shoot a gun are you insane?" she gushed as she turned to me with a wild look in her eyes, throwing the gun on the floor.

"Just run," I sighed and she immediately sped off while the rest of us followed her outside.