#1-Meeting the New Neighbors

Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ, ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ!

Y/n's P.O.V

"Well, would you look at that," I hear my dad say as we approach the drive way to our house.

"What is it Ryan?" I hear my mother question looking up at him.

My dad tilts his head over to the house beside us that was previously for sale. No longer alone, but with a moving truck. "Seems we'll have some new neighbors now," he says turning to look over at me.

"Don't you find it strange that their already moving in though?" I hear my mother, Mary, say aloud. "The sign that said it was for sale wasn't even up for 24 hours," she says turning to look at my father.

I hear them talk, quietly listening in on them from the back seat. I turn over to the neighbour's house seeing two black cars infront of the front yard. The moving truck in the middle of the driveway to make it easier to move their belongs inside quicker.

"I don't know, maybe they've had their eye on the place for a while now," my father says. "Anyways, let's go inside." He says, taking the keys out from the car's keyhole.

We all make our way to get off the car. My dad making his way to unlock the front door. My mom and I following him over to the front door as well.

I hear some shuffling coming from inside the moving truck, and voices coming from inside the house next door.

"Oh! Hello! Nice to meet you," I hear a man's voice shout. "It's a pleasure to meet you guys, we'll be your new neighbors." I hear a softer females voice calmly say.

My dad unlocks the door but doesn't head in. Instead he turns and both of my parents make their way over to the new neighbors. My mother silently gesturing me to do the same.

They both stopped once they came face to face with the new neighbors. "Hello, nice to meet. My name's Ryan L/n and this is my wife, Mary L/n. This is our daughter Y/n L/n." My dad says, gesturing to us as he introduces us.

"Nice to meet you, my name's Robert Kuroo and this is my wife, Ashley Kuroo." He says, gesturing to his wife, the woman standing beside him.

I hear someone sigh from inside the moving truck. I look over at the truck, seeing if I could spot someone inside. Robert Kuroo looks over at me and follows my line of sight. "Ah! Kuroo come over here real quick!" He says turning to face the truck.

I hear a bit more rustling inside of it before I hear someone sigh again. Then a young male appears out of the truck. He turns over to us making direct eye contact with me. His eyes suddenly widen and he quickly looks away.

Setting the boxes he previously had in his arms down, he walks over to Robert Kuroo. "This is our son!" Mr. Kuroo smiles patting his son on the back. "Introduce yourself Kuroo," he whispers.

The said teenager smiles, he extends his hand out to my parents shaking their hands, "Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you guys, my name's Kuroo Tetsuro. We're the Kuroo's." He says, turning over to me staring right at me.

He then smiles, shaking my hand in both of his. I shake his back, as I try to let go, he gives my hand a kind of squeeze. "As I've said before, the name's Kuroo, what's your name?" He says awaiting my answer.

My eyes go wide for a moment, but I don't miss the beat, "L/n, Y/n L/n." I say looking up at his eyes.

"Well, Y/n L/n nice to make your acquaintance, hope we'll become great friends," he says turning to walk back to the truck. He looks over at me one last time before waving good-bye, picking up the boxes he previously sat down.

(WRITTEN ON JUNE 14, 2022 AT 8:31 A.M.)

Hope you enjoyed, don't forget to like, share, and comment!
(helps keep me motivated)