#26- This Doesn't Make Sense!

Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ, ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ!

"Hello, Mr. And Mrs. Kuroo, we have a few questions, if you don't mind answering."

"Oh, no, well answer you everything we know!" Mr. Kuroo answered.

"Wait! Is my son, Kuroo, okay?"
....
"I'm sorry ma'am, at the moment we believe he's either been kidnapped or gone missing."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Why the hell don't they keep cameras outside their homes? They literally leave there children at home, alone for almost the entire week!" Officer Rirchard exclaimed, finding it annoying.

"I don't know, must have thought they didn't need them since both of the families children are already teens."  Mark says writing in his notebook.

"Still, I'd be better to stay safe. Who cares if they're teens? It would best if anyone living alone and being underaged had them, don't you think Mark?" Richard says.

"Yeah, but not everyone thinks the same. Some think nothing be will happen because 'luck' is on their side." Mark responses, sighing.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Driving back to the crime scene, Detective Mark, and Officer Richard question the investigators on their findings.

"All the doors have been kicked open, cabinets left open, but that's about it."

"Wait! I found a picture beside the that kid, Kuroo's bed."
...

"It's a picture of Y/n, seems to be of her walking at school."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"..."

"You don't think he..."

"Kidnapped her? Yes, he must have been stalking her for a while." Mark says writing on his notebook.

"Where there any other pictures?"

"Not of the girl, but there where a lot of pictures with his friends, especially a smaller boy with dyed blond hair, and another boy with grey, white, and black hair. There was another boy with all black hair too."

"Let's take them in for questioning."

PUBLISHED 6/27/22