#18- On the Run

"S̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶u̶r̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶W̶a̶t̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶f̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶D̶i̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶?̶ ̶ ̶B̶a̶b̶y̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶o̶c̶i̶o̶p̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶S̶w̶e̶e̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶r̶p̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶'̶C̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶I̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶(̶m̶u̶c̶h̶,̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶)̶" - Lana Del Rey- Serial Killer

Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ, ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ!
Kuroo's P.O.V

After carefully setting Y/n down in the back seat, and getting myself seated in the driver's seat I begin to drive away. Would my parents miss me if I were gone? Would they even realize? Or would they only come to the realization once they get called?

I shouldn't think about that, they'd only be blocking my path. I don't need anyone in my way, not even Y/n's parents.

The only problem is, where to?

There is that one place Bokuto and I found two years ago. It had working bathrooms and running water... hope it still works. It was an old abandoned house, with other old buildings near the edges of the woods.

I'll just take us there, though it is quite a while away.

...

Driving through highways, and small streets taking several turns to avoid being spotted on camera. I wondered to myself, would Y/n miss her family? They weren't really there for her... just like me.

JɄ₴₮ Ⱡł₭Ɇ ₥Ɇ

...

Y͓̣̣̩̠̩͚̞ͩ̓͝ȇ̫̞̝̩̤̟͘ä̭̟̱̘̟̞̮́͌̆ͪ͘h͎͓̱͈̯̯͇ͣ̿͟ͅ ̢̻̟̜̦̣͆ǰ̳͉̤̣̀̎͞u͋͊̐́҉̱̯̬̭͚̩̭͓ș̜͎͕̮͉̈ͥ̈́͜t̷̞̙̤̐ ̹͈̘̩͉̱̂͋͒̐͘ͅl̸̦̫͍̝̰̺̓͗̚i̛̱͙͍̠̹̲̣͖̅k̷̘̩ͨͧ͌ͮe̜̺̣̲ͧͣ̐̀ ̷̰̞̈̈́ṁ̝̬̩̔̉̓͝e̸̲͎̙͎̱̭̭͔ͭͪ̀

I never thought about that, did you feel lonely? Lonely like me?
Wished someone was there for you when you felt bad, tired, sick, scared?
When you accomplished something you were so proud of, yet there was no one waiting on the other side for you to share your joy with?

I hadn't realized I'd began to cry, until I felt a stray tear run down my cheek. I always wished someone was there with me... mom and dad were almost never there for me, and they tried giving me whatever they saw fit to get rid of their own guilt.

Don't worry Y/n, you'll never be alone anymore
You'll have me, and I'll have you
We'll be together, there for each other.
I promise

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I began the drive to that abandoned house since this morning when I heard the voice-mail your mother sent, and it's been hours since then. The sun already beginning to set.

I'll have to get some gas and get a container to put extra gas in it just incase.
Getting into the back seat with you still asleep, I pulled out a pair of shirts to tie your hands and legs together. The sleeping drugs might probably wear off soon.

Better to be safe than sorry. I think pulling on a baseball cap over my head.

Parking the car outside a lonely gas station I get off, shutting the door. Walking in front of the black car I stare at it I'm glad dad decided to get the window tinted really dark. I can't even see through my own reflection. Putting the car on lock I make my way over the the gas station.

After getting some gas in I make my way back over to the car. Opening the backseat door, I set down the container. To my surprise you're already fluttering your eyes.

Guess I was right, she'll be awake soon enough, but she'll still be a bit dizzy.

Instead of getting back into the driver's seat, I sit down in the seat with you. Laying your head onto my lap, running my hands through your (h/c) hair. This almost felt normal, it would be normal if I hadn't drugged you to sleep though.

A few moments have passed, peaking outside the window the sun has already set. Leaving the moon to replace its spot up in the sky... it looks nice, the sky wasn't really filled with stars back in the city.

Feeling you begin to shuffle, I turn down to look at you.

"Y/n, how are you feeling? Do you remember what happened before we left?" I ask waiting in anticipation for your answer.

You just struggle opening and closing your eyes over and over again. Then you lift your head up off my lap and sit up.

Yet you don't say anything, just staring at me in silence.

Shit... what if she remembers wait I did? I even forgot Alex's body was in the trunk.
Maybe she's going over what she's going to do...

I let out a breath of air I didn't know I was holding in when you shook your head 'no'. Instead moving to stretch and look out the window.

"Kuroo where are we?" You questioned in sincere confusion.

All I do was admire your features looking out through the glass of the window. Seeing your eyes look up at the night sky. The way hundreds upon thousands of stars light up your eyes...

You look wonderful...

It was then did I realize, was this what love meant?
Doing the unthinkable for someone you'd cherish and protect with your life?
I wouldn't mind it if it meant protecting you, Y/n.
...

"It's alright Y/n, just go back to sleep. I'll tell you all about it when we get there okay?" You nod your head 'yes'.

"I have to get some supplies from the store real quick. So don't move okay? I'll be back soon." I say getting out of the car, seeing you lay your head back down shutting your eyes.

I felt like I should have at least giving you some more sleeping drugs, but I couldn't help but feel like you wouldn't run away.

Walking into the store I pull the cap lower to cover my eyes. I grabbed many things like a few blankets, pillows, and some futons. I grabbed a few wooden boards, nails, and a hammer. Along with some more cleaning supplies. Walking up to the cashier I quickly paid, hurrying to make my way out of the store.

Running back to were I'd left you and the car, I open the trunk and throw in the things I just bought beside Alex's body.

Throwing the door open, thankfully your still there laying on your side. I slide a pillow under your head, then throwing a blanket on you to cover you up, and keep you warm.

Settling myself into the car again I sigh, getting the car out of park mode. Beginning to drive out of here and back onto the on going traffic.

We'll be there soon, and we'll be happy together, alone.

I smile to myself looking into the rear mirror at your sleeping form, it'll all be worth the drive.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Hours pass and it's already break of dawn. The sun barely beginning to rise again. I've driven for hours, but we're already really close to our new home.

Turning to drive into an abandoned street I drive slowly. Checking to see if I spot any movement or signs of life, to my relief I don't.

I then see the building I'd discovered with Bokuto all those years ago.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...