#27- Questioning Kuroo's Friends

Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ, ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ!

As the detective and officer head back to the station, they prepare to call in Kuroo's friends.

To their surprise, Bokuto and Akaashi are both sitting inside the police station.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Akaashi! Look it's Kuroo! He's gone missing!"  Bokuto exclaims squeezing Akaashi's shirt to sop him from missing the news.

Akaashi looks up at the television playing in the mall.

"Yeah Bokuto, I wonder what happened... and I wonder who the girl is..." Akaashi says looking over to the picture. He then looks down at the name under your picture: 'Y/N L/N".

'...please contact authorities if you happen to know either one of them..."

"Akaashi! Let's go!"

"Go where?! Bokuto, what's wrong?"

"Let's head to the police station!"

Akaashi all but sighs, getting dragged by Bokuto out of the mall and onto the street, heading for the police department.

'I think they meant if you know 'why' they went missing, Bokuto'

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Akaashi sighs, looking up catching the eyes of both the detective and Officer entering the station.

"Hey! Aren't you two friends of Kuroo, the one that's currently missing?" Officer Richard says pointing at them both.

Akaashi stands up, his turn to drag Bokuto with him, "Yes Officer, my name's Akaashi, and this is Bokuto." He said pointing over at Bokuto standing beside him.

"Here, let's head into my office to talk." Mark says, leading them all to the door that said 'Detective Mark', shutting the door behind them.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"You guys sure got here quick, we were actually going to call for you two." Mark says, telling them to sit down.

"Of course we'd get here fast! That's my friend Kuroo that's missing!" Bokuto shouts.

"Boukto calm down, there's no need to shout." Akaashi says, pulling the bigger boy to sit back down.

"Look you two, right now, I don't what you to think of Kuroo as your 'friend' okay?" Mark says, looking at them sternly.

Akaashi nods his head yes, Bokuto just looks away, feeling dejected.

"Do you two know of any place that Kuroo can be hiding at?" Mark says looking between both of the teenagers sitting in his office for questioning.

Akaashi shakes his head no, Bokuto does answer, instead shifting his gaze avoiding everyone's gaze.

"I'm sorry detective, but you said 'hiding' may I know what you mean by that?" Akaashi asks.

"Look kids, right now, we believe your friend, Kuroo Tetsurou, to be the number one suspect in the disappearance of Y/n L/n." Mark says sighing.

...

Mark looks over at Bokuto, noticing how he was previously overly loud suddenly become extremely quiet, "Bokuto,  do you know anything that might help us?"

Marks says, Bokuto quickly look up at him, "...!"

Bokuto looks down again, "...I- No, no not that I know where he might be hiding," he said.

Officer Richard then stands up, "Thank you for coming in you two. We appreciate your time and help." He says leading them back out, "Stay safe you two!"

Akaashi thanks him on the way out. Boukto just nodding his heading.

...

Mark sits in his office alone, 'I don't think that kid, Bokuto, was being completely honest...'

PUBLISHED 6/29/2022

thanks for all of those checking out my stories and saving them to your reading list, it's truly appreciated!<3