#16- Cleaning up the Mess

Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ, ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ!
Kuroo's P.O.V

I shouldn't panick; I can't panick, panicking will only slow me down and get me off track. I tell myself, it began to sound like a little chant inside my mind with the amount of times I'd repeat it to myself.

Instead I began to pull away from the dead body, standing to my feet looking at my surroundings.

Think kuroo! Where can I place his body in?

Doing a quick scan of the the L/n's yard, I spot some building and tool supplies sticking out of the old gardening shed on the other side of the yard.

Jogging over to it, I throw the old door open. Looking inside, I begin to throw around the materials inside the old shed.

Surely there must be something I can wrap his body in, at least for the mean time!

Squating down inside the shed I try reaching for the materials hidden under the shelves in the back.

Black sheets! I pull them out, they seem to be the ones you use when painting to avoid ruining the floor. Picking them up I stand up and run back over to Alex's body on the ground. I spread the sheet all the way open. Laying it beside Alex. Once it's complete open I began to roll Alex onto it.

Once Alex is laid directly on top of the sheet, I begin to roll the sheet, wrapping him up in it. Once he's completely out of view and inside the sheet. I lean back on the heels of my feet.

Observing my surroundings, I look at the pool. I'll just poor some clorox in it for a few minutes, then drain it. I could then fill it back up again a bit and let it sit in some bleach. Hell I'd even pour dog poisoning incase the cops come with their K-9 dogs.

Sighing, I let myself fall back into the chair I'd previously been using to work on the homework.

Unbelievable... haha... what did I do?
Looking up at the sky I began to relax a little. The adrenaline that had been keeping me going finally settling down inside me, letting me hear again.

Standing up again I began to think:
I don't have to worry about Y/n right now... she'll be knocked out for at least two days.
I'll have to work fast and efficiently while cleaning up the body.
I'll clean out the pool in the meantime.

Walking over to the shed again I look inside and spot some gardening gloves, this will have to do for the meantime.
Putting them on I head back into Y/n's house and look under the kitchen sink's cabinet.

To my luck, there were two unopened bleach containers. Grabbing them both I head back outside pouring the liquid all out from one of them.

I then turn to Alex's body wrapped up in the sheet and pick up one of the corners, beginning to drag him out of the yard from Y/n's house.

The only good thing about this place is that there's rarely any people around.

Just to make sure, I take a look through the window to check if anyone's outside, to my luck no one is. Opening the door to the house I throw the body over my shoulder, running up to my house.

I begin to dig through my pockets and pull out the keys to my father's black car. Turning it on, I open the car's trunk. Laying down his body into the back of the car.

Setting down the unopened bleach container beside him. Going to open my house, I grab some scrubbing brushes, and a bottle of clorox, along with more gloves.

Once the items were set into the car. I shut the back of the car's trunk. I began to grab bags and boxes. Throwing unopened food and clothes into them, along with some money. I even threw in the box of picture I'd collected of you over the months.

I then through those bags and boxes into the backseats floor. Hurrying back over to you I do the same with your belongs; grabbing handfuls of food, snacks, clothes, your hair brushes, and some extra pair of shoes throwing them inside.

Once I thought it would be enough, I head to the car and place Y/n's belongs next to mine. Turning of the car, and lowering the windows a bit incase the Alex's dead body trying filling up the smell of the car.

Think Kuroo,
I only really have today, the school will probably end up calling our parents if we don't show up tomorrow; they'd be the only ones giving us away.
Y/n's parents might try calling, or visiting so I'll have to keep tabs on Y/n's phone incase any messages or voice-mail gets sent to her from her parents.
I'll just call myself in sick for tomorrow, that way my parents won't be alerted atleast until Thursday.

Taking Y/n's phone and shoving it into my pocket, I head back to my place. If I were to just make a mess in here that might throw people off... I'm already wearing gloves too. I'll make it look like someone broke in.

I'll make sure to leave a lot of food out for both my dog and Y/n's two dogs as well.

After feeding the dogs and leaving them large bowls of extra water I began to throw things in my home, ruining vases and pictures, shattering them to the ground. Later shutting the doors to all the rooms having to break the door by kicking at them.

This was going to be a long day, so I'll put Y/n into the car tomorrow morning if her parents call or leave any messages asking why she didn't show up or if they say they plan on stopping by.

PUBLISHED ON 6/18/20221