#12- The Connections

Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ, ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ!
Y/n's P.O.V

After Kuroo's visit, I couldn't get it out of my head for a few day. It was strange the dogs reacted like that, they don't even react like that when the mail man comes by.

Yet... those camera flashes haven't decreased in the slightest. Thinking about, they've only ever increased.

I remember hearing camera shutters during my 2nd year of high school, before I'd step into the shower I'd hear the sound of a camera's click go off from outside my room; the walls being really thin.

The dogs would also bark just as loud. Kuroo wouldn't have anything to do with that though, he's never been around here before. And I've only ever seen him making his way around the school.

He'd be walking around with the volleyball team. Yet, sometimes I'd walk by them and I could feel one of them glare holes into me with the amount of staring I'd felt.

It's probably just paranoia but, ever since Kuroo moved in I've felt like I'm being watched a lot more. Seeing more strange shadows by my window, and strange camera sounds. The dogs also happen to be on guard whenever he so much as steps outside his own home.

It's alright though, I've been home alone for as long as I can remember... nothing bad as ever happened before. Why would things go down hill now?

Don't forget to vote, share,and comment!

PUBLISHED 6/17/22